News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Huge Historical Battle!

Started by Blaggut, January 26, 2015, 06:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Messershimts strafe the Light Brigade, avenging the fallen tank pilots (though the tanks should only be scratched by the sabres)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Emperor Ublaz

Spanish knights make a courageous charge at the German rear, causing major havoc and disorder amongst them. Archers assist the knights, striking down any Germans not slain by the knights.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Wylder Treejumper

The second armored division fires on the Panzers.

"Kill those Nazi dog's officers, and they'll run around like chickens without heads!" shouted General Patton. "Give 'em hell fire!"

Concealed anti-aircraft guns fire into the sky, taking down Messerschmits. a wing of P-51 Mustangs appears over the horizon to engage the German fighters.

Deep in enemy territory, inside of prison camp Stalag 13, a certain Colonel Hogan prepares a nasty surprise for the Krauts...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

Decimated, the German army retreats, only to be replaced by Russians, as T-35 tanks fire at the anit-aircraft turrets, clearing the way for the Yakovlev Yak-9 fighter planes to dive bomb the unsuspecting force of General Patton, causeing widespread destruction and havoc.

OOC: Yes, I know the russians were with the Americans. WHO CARES?!?!?!?!

Delthion

OOC: Actually, during the beginning of the war the Russians were with the Germans, but when the Germans betrayed them, the Russians changed sides.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The cavalry withdrew and the elephants charged straight into the british lines, causing absolute mayhem while cannons fired on the Light Brigade.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Charlie ordered the Scots onto the rear of the elephants, now fully engaged with the British, they began hacking at the elephants legs, and scaling them and killing their handlers.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

OOC: I presume you mean legs.

The Light Brigade charged the cannons head-on. The cannonballs slew many of them, but they pressed onward, smashing cannons and cutting down artillery officers.

Lady Ashenwyte

Babur smirked, his plans had come true. He ordered his cavalry to charge the back of the engaged Scots and moved his infantry to counter The Light Brigade. Some of the elephants had gone berserk with their handler's deaths and mowed Scots and British alike, slaying many.

OOC: It's isn't possible to climb a moving elephant.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Legolas is not a Scot. And there can't be hundred of Scottish Legolasses.

LT Sandpaw

Noticing the damage the elephants were doing to his allies lines, Stonewall waved the blue banner summoning the pony riders. They charged in firing their pistols and ran out before the elephants could get at them drawing the enraged beasts away from the damaged British line leading them too the Prussians, leaving the angry elephants to wreak havoc on their forces.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

OOC: The russians are unopposed...

Ground infantry and T-36 tanks rool in, crushing Patton's army and taking the Scots by surprise. Yakovlev Yak-9 fighters engage other air units and cause burning wreckages to fall, statleing remaining elephants, who trample soldiers and run off. The destroyed fighters set fire to stockpiled ammunition, causing tremendous explosians, deafening soldiers and clearing the way for more Russian ground units to devastate other armies.

Lady Ashenwyte

Babur immediately had the berserk elephants shot, and the remaining elephants retreated with the cavalry, leaving the infantry to deal with The Light Brigade.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Hey everyone, I'm not one to get nitpicky about rules especially in the cellars. being one to stretch them myself, however I do believe Blaggut intended this to be a famous leader battle not the one who would bring the most efficient troops. I could bring in an army of Navy Seals and wreak everything but that's not what this is about. So continue what you were doing but remember the original intent, Thanks.

BIC: Stonewall's men yelled in panic as the as the T-35's rolled easily though the Scot and English army's. They charged the tanks and soldiers firing their musket rounds into the vehicles only to see them bounce off it's armor. Stonewall left his flag running down the line.
"Attach bayonets, Remember you will never let a position be taken from you! be ready to Hold this line!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro