News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Grammar Nazi Bunker

Started by Hickory, January 28, 2015, 01:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Perhaps...but we shall never bow to the tyranny that is; the text speakers!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

The only oddity dwelling in this thread is your abomination of the English language!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

dude. u @ak oder threads. dnt B h8N on ppl returnin d lov.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Evil is the only thing that thou art spreading, and thy rancid flesh does not become thee.

Søren

y u takin lik sherlok lololz

James Gryphon

oooo ooo ooo look @ me im aL lIk old eng im so kewl heres ds & dous lololol

we R d future, U R d past

get Ovr it bro
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Delthion

It is absurd how thou hast randomly clustered letters together and call them words.

Søren

Delthion

You just put letters and numbers together randomly, and dare to call them words.

Jukka the Sling

im way moar cool then u!! who needs thee's n thow's anways??

((I think it's fun to do misspellings/typos that people actually make, not crazy ones that no one does. XP))
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

hast? lol i think i ran over 1 of tos 1nc

(it r quikr tis wai girl like duh lolz)
« Subject to editing »