News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Topic to Torment Delthion

Started by Søren, January 28, 2015, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What ahpuld we force Del to do?

Spin around in a circle 867,415 times.
1 (6.3%)
Sit on a woopie cushion and say "I'm so sorry, I had Taco Bell for lunch. But better it come out the basement and not the attic!"
0 (0%)
Force him to watch a romantic horse movie about two horses who find love. But with his eyelids duct taped open.
5 (31.3%)
Make him eat 6 jumbo marshmallows in one mouthful, while drinking Mountain Dew.
0 (0%)
Tell him to go to a girl he likes and say "I like the smell of your hair...it's smells like a tropical most that is most heavenly."
7 (43.8%)
Tell him eat a pack of mintos and a liter of coke in 20 seconds.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

James Gryphon

There was Flo, Ariella, and Nussa (Russa); the other thirteen girls are all open for names.  :)
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Sorry to make you guys keep voting, but I added two more names.

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Alright, let's take it from the top. I have added Theodore. I will change the poll in one week.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Alright, I voted for Siegfried, everyone should say what name they voted for.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Hear that Jukka, your first kid's name is probably gonna' be Siegfried. ;D
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

What I think is rather cool is that I've become famous enough on the forums to have a thread devoted to me!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

*Lowers Russa's other eyebrow for her.* ;D ;D ;D ;D

Skyblade

I wonder if there is a limit to weirdness or if it can increase infinitely.

Whatever one doesn't think is going to happen, happens O.o

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on January 30, 2015, 03:35:28 AM
*Lowers Russa's other eyebrow for her.* ;D ;D ;D ;D
Creeepppyyy...

Hey, gu-uys! I found a new ship!