"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Topic to Torment Delthion

Started by Søren, January 28, 2015, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What ahpuld we force Del to do?

Spin around in a circle 867,415 times.
1 (6.3%)
Sit on a woopie cushion and say "I'm so sorry, I had Taco Bell for lunch. But better it come out the basement and not the attic!"
0 (0%)
Force him to watch a romantic horse movie about two horses who find love. But with his eyelids duct taped open.
5 (31.3%)
Make him eat 6 jumbo marshmallows in one mouthful, while drinking Mountain Dew.
0 (0%)
Tell him to go to a girl he likes and say "I like the smell of your hair...it's smells like a tropical most that is most heavenly."
7 (43.8%)
Tell him eat a pack of mintos and a liter of coke in 20 seconds.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 30, 2015, 03:39:38 AM
Quote from: Delthion on January 30, 2015, 03:35:28 AM
*Lowers Russa's other eyebrow for her.* ;D ;D ;D ;D
Creeepppyyy...

Hey, gu-uys! I found a new ship!
Nope, this one is too infested into our minds to be replaced. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

There ought to be a girl name Shirley E Val on there ;D ;D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 30, 2015, 03:39:38 AM
Quote from: Delthion on January 30, 2015, 03:35:28 AM
*Lowers Russa's other eyebrow for her.* ;D ;D ;D ;D
Creeepppyyy...

Hey, gu-uys! I found a new ship!
What?!
Freddy

Delthion

Just don't make a big deal about it and forget it, it might work.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Ok, Del and Jukka's kid will be named Flo or Delilah if it's a girl, and Siegfred or Delthion Jr. if a boy.
POLL UPDATE! SUGGESTIONS WILL BE TAKEN!

Delthion

It seems as if the topic is wearing off. Maybe you should change the question?

Izeroth

How about "which Lotr character should we turn Delthion into?" Preferably, we would turn him into someone he hates.

Søren

I actually I'm changing it in another tab as we speak. I was going to put "If not Jukka, then who?" Sound good? Or tormenting?

Delthion

No, no, that wouldn't bother me, I don't really HATE any LotR character. Hmm, maybe where should the wedding be? That might work! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Even in board games if someone that I am playing against has no knowledge of the game, I give completely impartial advice, I actually lost against four people who didn't have a clue what they were doing, I was just forgetting about where I was when I was advising them! ;D ;D ;D ;D

@Soren: Yeah, I guess, that more interests me than makes me feel awkward...

Søren

Well, we can use that for the next round.

Delthion

WHO IN THE WORLD VOTED RUSSA??!!!!! THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!

Jukka the Sling

Russa did, of course. No, really, she was just viewing this thread, and still is.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

I know, but I don't think that she would vote for herself, of course you could always grill her. But I think it was Soren...

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on February 01, 2015, 04:53:13 AM
WHO IN THE WORLD VOTED RUSSA??!!!!! THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!
Hmm, well judging by this reaction, I would say you, Del.

Ok, dern it, it was me.