News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Topic to Torment Delthion

Started by Søren, January 28, 2015, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What ahpuld we force Del to do?

Spin around in a circle 867,415 times.
1 (6.3%)
Sit on a woopie cushion and say "I'm so sorry, I had Taco Bell for lunch. But better it come out the basement and not the attic!"
0 (0%)
Force him to watch a romantic horse movie about two horses who find love. But with his eyelids duct taped open.
5 (31.3%)
Make him eat 6 jumbo marshmallows in one mouthful, while drinking Mountain Dew.
0 (0%)
Tell him to go to a girl he likes and say "I like the smell of your hair...it's smells like a tropical most that is most heavenly."
7 (43.8%)
Tell him eat a pack of mintos and a liter of coke in 20 seconds.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Delthion

Why would I vote for Russa??!! I mean come on! That's just weird! Even for the forums!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on February 01, 2015, 04:56:55 AM
Why would I vote for Russa??!! I mean come on! That's just weird! Even for the forums!
1,2,3,4...5 exclamation points. Interesting.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

*Spock/Data voice.* Fascinating. *Voice ends.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on February 01, 2015, 04:58:00 AM
*Spock/Data voice.* Fascinating. *Voice ends.*
Oh, a display of Star Trek prowess as well as the well known LOTR knowledge. Really advertising, huh Del?

Delthion

Well, on the forums with the likes of Skarzs and Mhera, one's bound to feel inferior, but I didn't! Just though that was the perfect opportunity! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Russa Nodrey

*Looks at poll* *Notices someone voted for me* *Eye twitch* What?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Freddy

Delthion

I know! What in the world is the deal with that??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Søren

*counts Russa's post*
Hmm, shared feelings, maybe?

Delthion

*Worf voice.* Very astute. *Voice ends.*

So many opportunities for ST references!!!

Søren

And so many people to share them with! Like Russa!

Delthion

Yep, you voted Russa...it was never really in doubt, but now your fate has been sealed. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Søren

...I did SAY that a voted for Russa on this poll.

Delthion

Wow, I didn't even read that text down on the bottom, I am sleepy... ;D ;D ;D

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on February 01, 2015, 05:10:51 AM
Wow, I didn't even read that text down on the bottom, I am sleepy... ;D ;D ;D
Hmm, that's not impressive. You gotta be a little bit more engadged then that to make this relationship work.

Delthion