Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Topic to Torment Delthion

Started by Søren, January 28, 2015, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What ahpuld we force Del to do?

Spin around in a circle 867,415 times.
1 (6.3%)
Sit on a woopie cushion and say "I'm so sorry, I had Taco Bell for lunch. But better it come out the basement and not the attic!"
0 (0%)
Force him to watch a romantic horse movie about two horses who find love. But with his eyelids duct taped open.
5 (31.3%)
Make him eat 6 jumbo marshmallows in one mouthful, while drinking Mountain Dew.
0 (0%)
Tell him to go to a girl he likes and say "I like the smell of your hair...it's smells like a tropical most that is most heavenly."
7 (43.8%)
Tell him eat a pack of mintos and a liter of coke in 20 seconds.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Søren

Why you and Russa of corse! What else?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I thought so, but I couldn't be sure.

February 1st started 15 minutes ago!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

One day closer to a happy marriage of either of two sisters and a guy.
Actually, my time zone is still 40 minutes away.

Delthion

That's really REALLY creepy sounding, or it could just be the plot of "While you were Sleeping."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Delthion

I don't assume you've seen "While you were Sleeping"?

Søren

Delthion

Okay, that's what I thought...but it's quite funny. Anyway, I haven't voted and don't intend to.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

I don't know, ask Soren! But I assume that the purpose is to pester...

Jukka the Sling

I have successfully put the spotlight on Russa instead of me... *Tiptoes away*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Hahaha!!! Nice ploy!

I don't know who voted for the other people. But this question is weird anyway...

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 02, 2015, 12:03:56 AM
I have successfully put the spotlight on Russa instead of me... *Tiptoes away*
*Whimpers*
Freddy

Søren

Quote from: Izeroth on February 01, 2015, 04:31:19 AM
How about "which Lotr character should we turn Delthion into?" Preferably, we would turn him into someone he hates.
Done.
Except I have no idea who any of those charicters are are what they are named, so. Some help please?

James Gryphon

Just actual (book) characters, or are we including fake (film) characters?
« Subject to editing »