News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Topic to Torment Delthion

Started by Søren, January 28, 2015, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What ahpuld we force Del to do?

Spin around in a circle 867,415 times.
1 (6.3%)
Sit on a woopie cushion and say "I'm so sorry, I had Taco Bell for lunch. But better it come out the basement and not the attic!"
0 (0%)
Force him to watch a romantic horse movie about two horses who find love. But with his eyelids duct taped open.
5 (31.3%)
Make him eat 6 jumbo marshmallows in one mouthful, while drinking Mountain Dew.
0 (0%)
Tell him to go to a girl he likes and say "I like the smell of your hair...it's smells like a tropical most that is most heavenly."
7 (43.8%)
Tell him eat a pack of mintos and a liter of coke in 20 seconds.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

*sneaks up on Del*
*spays Fabreeze in his mouth*
*runs*
I'll update the poll as soon as I think of something.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Mhera

Delthion

The second one is actually the one that I would hate more.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Revive.
How should we torment the little fellow?

Delthion

With the tropical mist one, I only have one crush, and I don't think you'd be able to force me to do that. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on March 23, 2015, 04:05:49 AM
With the tropical mist one, I only have one crush, and I don't think you'd be able to force me to do that. ;D ;D
Oh, so you do it voluntarily. Well, I like your attitude.

Lady Ashenwyte

Romantic horse movies for the win. I'll watch the movie with him as well.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

I'd like to see what happens with the coke and mintos.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 23, 2015, 05:43:52 AM
Quote from: Delthion on March 23, 2015, 04:05:49 AM
Oh, so you do it voluntarily. Well, I like your attitude.

I shan't dignify that with a response.

Faiyloe

Are you talking about Spirit! Are you mocking Spirit! Cuz that was a good movie! I don't care what you guys say.  8)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Banya

My thoughts exactly, Faiy!  Spirit is my favourite animated film.