News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Topic to Torture Skye and Plugg

Started by Delthion, January 30, 2015, 03:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should they name their first car?

The Blade of Fire
The Tail of the Sky
The Plug of the Sky
The Plug of the Blade
The Fire of the Blade
The SkyTail
The FireBlade
Other (Anything that I missed.)

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Seriously? Three people voted for burgers????
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

Like seriously, why do the topics exist?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Well, the first answer to come to mind is to "Torture Skye and Plugg"

The Mask

Australian :D
KAngaroo is okay, Camel is nice and Crocodile is AMAZING!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Wylder Treejumper

Pleasa, eat Italiano. It hasa gooda pasta! Ia lova the pasta!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

That's gotta been beat to death. Try something different, like, Greek.

Izeroth

What about Mayan food? People always assume Central American food is the same thing as Mexican, but it's not.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 06, 2015, 08:36:41 PM
That's gotta been beat to death. Try something different, like, Greek.
REAL Italian food is never "beaten to death".
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Nothing more romantic than eating some extra hot and spicy food and light a candle together.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

You asked where they should go on their honeymoon before you asked where their first date should be.

That order seems wrong...

Delthion