News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The League of Ordinary Gentlemen

Started by Hickory, January 30, 2015, 01:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

*Sidesteps and draws rapier and flintlock pistol*

Hickory

Please, if you want to fight, make a duel topic. This is a gentlemen's club.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Man pushes Rus out of the door and muffled noises are heard*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Guys, I'm tired of this. Ash, please keep this real. We aren't fighting to the death here. If you adn Rus want to fiight, do it outside of this topic. There is a limit to the actual cellar activity here. No violence, no attacking trolls with AK-47s, and no goofy topics. Just keep it... gentlemanly.

LT Sandpaw

*Glares at the upstarts* I believe a warrior is a gentleman and as a gentleman we try to use the minimum amount of force possible. Mr Sage I have a team of special forces that would be only to happy to guard the doors.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Rusvul

*Holsters and sheathes weaponry* Apologies, sir. As long as no one's going to kill commoners, I don't need to cause problems.

Delthion

Ah, my good sirs, I beseech thee to open the doors so that I may enter this fine abode!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Woah, gentlemen! I never advocated the hanging of plebeians-- that would be unsanitary, among other things. I simply suggested that we barricade the doors so that they cannot disturb us.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Hickory

Quote from: Izeroth on February 05, 2015, 10:07:35 PM
Woah, gentlemen! I never advocated the hanging of plebeians-- that would be unsanitary, among other things. I simply suggested that we barricade the doors so that they cannot disturb us.
Excellent idea, my good sir. Shall we proceed to other activities? Name any one! (that is gentlemanly)
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 05, 2015, 09:33:57 PM
*Holsters and sheathes weaponry* Apologies, sir. As long as no one's going to kill commoners, I don't need to cause problems.
Of course. Thank you for you indulgence of this... deviation of gentlemanly protocol.

Lady Ashenwyte

Of course, plebeians will be hanged on sight. I have gallows set up outside. We could go and watch.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on February 06, 2015, 01:12:22 PM
Of course, plebeians will be hanged on sight. I have gallows set up outside. We could go and watch.
*grinds teeth* the barricading idea, ash. Not the hanging. Willworth, burn the gallows.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sips tea* Too bad, they're fire-proof and I have a whole army to guard them. *Sips tea again* What makes you so protective of those plebeians?

OOC: I'm not like that in real life, obviously. :P

Hickory

Because they do not deserve to be mistreated.