News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Victim of the month

Started by Izeroth, February 01, 2015, 05:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If gryphons could griff graphs, how many graphs would gryphons griff?

Ten
1 (6.3%)
Twenty
8 (50%)
None
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Rainshadow

Dragons aren't tools, they're friends.  Companions.  That some of them wish to help is just a side benefit.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Hey, there is some use for dragons in the world, still! Don't let anyone tell you that they aren't good food.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Skarzs, I don't care what your troll metabolism craves, Dragons are not on the menu. Here have an OITB instead.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

I remember a few years ago, I was at Korea for a trip and it was Thursday morning. We took an airplane back to my house in the USA. When we arrived, I saw that it was Thursday morning, even though the ride was about 13 hours long (Ikr).

THE DIFFERENT TIME ZONES OF THE WORLD.

Not really a paradox, but the best thing I could come up with in the moment :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

This is not torture, it is mere amusement!  (Yeah, time zones really throw me off.  Takes me forever to adjust to a new time, and by that time I'm already in a different zone.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

*Sprinkles salt on Rochil.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I thought this thread was for torturing my mistress, not doing... whatever you are doing.

He's trying to eat you, Rocky.

He shall surely regret it.  I've been told by my numerous enemies that I taste quite terrible, even with salt seasoning my flesh.

Søren

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 16, 2015, 07:20:02 PM
  I thought this thread was for torturing my mistress, not doing... whatever you are doing.

He shall surely regret it.  I've been told by my numerous enemies that I taste quite terrible, even with salt seasoning my flesh.
I'm fairly certain you would taste great, like all dragons.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

*Starts cracking up*  Rochil can't type right now because he's still giving me a face quite similar to this (but without the snow):

Ahhhhh, disgusted dragons are hilarious.  ;D

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 16, 2015, 07:05:21 PM

Skarzs! What did I tell you about eating endangered species! *Folds arms over chest disapprovingly*

Delthion

*Grandma voice.* Aww, they're so cute together!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Quote from: Delthion on March 16, 2015, 10:12:38 PM
*Grandma voice.* Aww their so cute together!

GRAMMAR ERROR! *removes the word "their" and replaces it with "they're"*

*Also inserts a comma after "Aww"*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Hey, you shouldn't discount something until it's been tried. Like that one time I ate a bar of depleted uranium to see if it tasted as bad as they said it would. I dunno; I thought it tasted rather nice, though it was a bit unpleasant after digestion.

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 16, 2015, 10:08:47 PM
Skarzs! What did I tell you about eating endangered species! *Folds arms over chest disapprovingly*
Sorryyy. . .

Can I have this horned owl then?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 16, 2015, 10:26:39 PM

Hey, you shouldn't discount something until it's been tried. Like that one time I ate a bar of depleted uranium to see if it tasted as bad as they said it would. I dunno; I thought it tasted rather nice, though it was a bit unpleasant after digestion.

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 16, 2015, 10:08:47 PM
Sorryyy. . .

Can I have this horned owl then?

Hmmm... Oh alright...  :P