News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Victim of the month

Started by Izeroth, February 01, 2015, 05:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If gryphons could griff graphs, how many graphs would gryphons griff?

Ten
1 (6.3%)
Twenty
8 (50%)
None
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

The Skarzs

Quote from: Izeroth on February 01, 2015, 07:08:17 PM
Trolls are inferior for a multitude of reasons. Firstly, they have made no significant contributions to science or civilization as a whole. Secondly, despite having existed around a long as humans, they still live in barbaric tribes and societies, with no real civilization. Thirdly, many subspecies of troll turn to stone in sunlight. Clearly, this shows a lack of development and biological progress. While other species march on, trolls are stuck in the Stone Age (no pun intended).
But we have spanned world-wide, found materials humans would only dream about, and have a stable society. Yes, some trolls are sun-intolerant; it's a disease or allergy, like celiac disease. It is often inherited through families.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

WHICH PROVES THAT YOUR GENES ARE INFERIOR! Clearly, your race's biological development has been stunted because of your underground lifestyle. Your genes have been irreparably damaged because of your lack of outside experience.

Lady Amber

What did one horse say to the other horse?
You're my NEIGHbor!

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 01, 2015, 09:24:30 PM
;-; Chocolate. . .

All right, all right, all right, Here *Gives Skarzs the chocolate* Just don't give me that face.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

*spits it out when he realizes Faiy gave him unsweeted, generic-brand chocolate that tastes like a bar of soap, leaving a bitter aftertaste*

The Skarzs

But dark chocolate is the best. . . :(
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Ok Skarzs what did the Chicken say when he barley made it across the road??

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Barley?

He said nothing: chickens don't talk.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Skarz:
A rooster sits on the very tip of a house. Completely even on both sides. One day, it lays an egg. Which way does the egg roll? Left or right?

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Skarzs: What's brown and sticky?

:D

A stick.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ve could alvayz juzt be noice tae each ozer for vonce...But zen zere'z coffee an' tea, zae......
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.