News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Victim of the month

Started by Izeroth, February 01, 2015, 05:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If gryphons could griff graphs, how many graphs would gryphons griff?

Ten
1 (6.3%)
Twenty
8 (50%)
None
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Then what are you waiting for?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Almost as perfect as the look on Skarzs' face will be when he realizes there are no bridges in the vicinity.

The Skarzs

I shall make a bridge. *Picks up Izeroth and finds a bridge to make.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I can be of service *Takes pen and uses it to make a bridge one that spans a cannion with a little silver river at the very bottom* How is that?

The Skarzs

Testing is required. *Tosses Izeroth down the gorge.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Wooh! Cliff diving! *Jumps*

SPLAT
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wylder Treejumper

Oh yeah. I love cliff diving, actually. It's fun! As long as there is no splat afterwards, that is...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

Looks like Izzie's the victim now.  ;D

Mhera

Bimonthly victim of the month?

The Skarzs

It's only been two weeks, and already you all have forgotten who is torturing who.
Can't say I'm surprised, though: this happens with all those topics made to torture me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

That was quite fun! This goes against the zoning regulations, however, and therefore I will have to rain on your metaphorical parade.

*blows up bridge with dynamite*