News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Victim of the month

Started by Izeroth, February 01, 2015, 05:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If gryphons could griff graphs, how many graphs would gryphons griff?

Ten
1 (6.3%)
Twenty
8 (50%)
None
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

And you're doing a terrible job of it. ::) This isn't torment, this is simply annoyance.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

How much can you expect from people hundreds of miles away?

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

Why did the troll hide under the bridge?? ;D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

Because he was afraid of turning to stone! Har har har!

I've got another one-- why did the troll cross the road?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

It was dark chocolate! (A bit late on that one) *gets out a container of ice cream(the kind that is half chocolate and half vanilla) and two spoons and hands one to Skarzs, plops myself down next to Skarzs and starts eating the vanilla ice cream strait from the container* Come on Skarzs have some ice cream while we watch these people turn purple and blue in their efforts to torturer you, I find their pitiful attempts quite amusing.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

Hello? Is this Eolyiaf here?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 03, 2015, 04:50:59 AM
It was dark chocolate! (A bit late on that one) *gets out a container of ice cream(the kind that is half chocolate and half vanilla) and two spoons and hands one to Skarzs, plops myself down next to Skarzs and starts eating the vanilla ice cream strait from the container* Come on Skarzs have some ice cream while we watch these people turn purple and blue in their efforts to torturer you, I find their pitiful attempts quite amusing.

I recognize my lack of skill at annoying Skarzs and choose to remain out of it so I don't make a fool of myself. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Thanks, Faiy! Oh, look at them flail their arms around: so amusing. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Delthion on February 03, 2015, 04:16:51 PM
I recognize my lack of skill at annoying Skarzs and choose to remain out of it so I don't make a fool of myself. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tae late for zat...NYuk Nyuk Nyuk!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Wow! Stoneface has used the grin smiley two times in a row!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

I would like to remind Skarzs of his rather shameful relations, the internet trolls, his relation to them makes him almost as despicable, the fact that he does not to correct their annoying behavior shows he is despicable. Jack rabbits do not have this problem, clearly we are superior in both appearance and aptitude. Instead of being a responsible relation he ignores the dishonoring actions of his fellows, he clearly supports their despicable actions. For Shame Troll. I have said the word Despicable many times for he is truly despicable.

Spoiler
trolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltroll
[close]

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro