News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Victim of the month

Started by Izeroth, February 01, 2015, 05:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If gryphons could griff graphs, how many graphs would gryphons griff?

Ten
1 (6.3%)
Twenty
8 (50%)
None
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

(And that picture is simultaneously hilarious and horrifying.)
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

What did I just watch?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Yes, yes I have.  I like that GIF.  ;D

Izeroth

Alright, I have a paradox!

Bob creates a time machine and goes back in time to save his grandfather from dying of a heart attack. He does this easily, but inadvertently creates a problem: because Bob's grandfather never died of a heart attack, Bob never needed or cared to make a time machine in the first place. Therefore, he never actually saved his grandfather... or did he?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Izeroth on March 14, 2015, 11:35:51 PM
Alright, I have a paradox!

Bob creates a time machine and goes back in time to save his grandfather from dying of a heart attack. He does this easily, but inadvertently creates a problem: because Bob's grandfather never died of a heart attack, Bob never needed or cared to make a time machine in the first place. Therefore, he never actually saved his grandfather... or did he?

Because of the paradox, the universe tears itself apart and eventually is erased from all of time and space.  Luckily, this is just hypothetical, and so our universe will keep on going.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 14, 2015, 09:47:08 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on March 14, 2015, 08:24:09 PM

I believe you have used that one on me before.

You know that movie used to terrify my little sister.  ;D :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

You know, I think dragons are pretty outdated. I mean, who needs them now, when we can just do everything with phones or computers? Honestly, if I wanted to destroy something with fire, I'd just use a drone.

Mhera

Dragons are sooooooo 13th century.

Delthion

They were already out of style then! They were supposed to be extinct by the fourth century, but my hunters failed...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.