News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Victim of the month

Started by Izeroth, February 01, 2015, 05:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If gryphons could griff graphs, how many graphs would gryphons griff?

Ten
1 (6.3%)
Twenty
8 (50%)
None
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

The Skarzs

Yay! I'll have some Bengal tiger with it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

And you called me a stick in the mud. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

Your dietary habits are somewhat... disturbing at times. Besides they are endangered. Go eat something like a rabbit. They reproduce fast enough. Actually, you know what, I have no qualms with you eating extinct species. Let's borrow a time machine and hunt some dinosaurs  ;D.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

No don't eat tigers their too cool, have this snake on a stick.
*Hands Skarzs a python on a spear*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

You could always go to the Everglades. I'm sure they would be more than happy to feed you all their pythons....

Anyway, I have another paradox!

If a man time travels back to the 80s and accidentaly kills his past self, what happens? Surely, the man can't just disappear (if he disappeared, the past version never would never have been killed anyway, and the event would be made irrelevant), but, surely, everything can't just continue as usual?

Rainshadow

*Sighs*  Have you never seen the Doctor Who episode, Father's Day?  Reapers show up and start to kill people until things are set straight.  In this case, it would be another person going back in time and stopping the man from killing himself.

Y'know, this is probably the saddest form of torture I've ever been exposed to.  There is nothing torturous about this, other than that the torture is so lame it kinda hurts.  But not really.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

So the Brownie Game torture is far more effective, correct?

Izeroth

There are two flaws with your logic.

1: Reapers don't exist.
2: Reapers don't exist.

The Mask

HA! DOPEY TROLL, WILL YOU BE MY EATING BUDDY? HOW MANY TURTLES CAN YOU EAT IN A MINUTE? READY? GO!
*starts eating massive amounts of turtle*
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

"Dopey"? An insult! You shall be crushed in your defeat! *Eats sea turtles by the dozen.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Heh, my tormentors are arguing amongst themselves.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth