News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

A Dibbun Adventure

Started by Hickory, February 02, 2015, 03:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we fight varmints to get the box?

Yes.
No.

Hickory

Roaring with anger, the vermin leader charged with his imaginary bad of villains. Aaron took up a baby version of the en guard position and prepared to fight the enemy.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Star streaked down from the sky, tackling the vermin leader to the ground and proceeding to slash him with her piercing talons.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Augustus took out two vermin with his bow while calling out "Come on! We hafta protect tha box from tha vurmints!"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wot, wot!

"Don let 'em gets it! Redwalls!!" Bluebell shouted as she shook her spoon and ran towards the others. Her war cry was soon muffled as she tripped on her smock and hit the ground.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Unimaginative

Rather than aiming specifically at the imaginary vermin, Jarvey was swinging his stick around, hitting any other dibbuns that came towards him on the head.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Lady Ashenwyte

Augustus got hit in the head and  missed, barely missing Aaron in the face by accident.

OOC: I've done the edit.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

OOC: Ash, don't get violent, we don't want friendly fire. Remember, we're Dibbuns. It would be best to say that you missed, and that was your last arrow. Besides, the vermin are imaginary, you couldn't use arrows on them any way.

BIC: Aaron dodged a vermin sword thrust and dispatched his enemy, lightly pushing Menkle back. "Get outta da way, da vermin want ye."

LT Sandpaw

Cai jumped up and down on his tree branch hurling chucks of bark down upon his foes, Yelling all the while.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Skilbury, the ever unpunctual, caught up with the dibbuns. Having no idea what so ever of what was going on, he started to attack random things that his "comrades" seemed to be fighting. Holding up his stick, he charged into battle.
"'RGGGG!"
Then tripped on a root.
"Umph."
Tumbled for a few feet.
"Rugalugaluggalug."
Got up, and started swinging at imaginary vermin.

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Arnim waved his stick above his head and charged. "For Redwall!!!" he yelled, in his squeaky high-pitched voice.
Freddy

Wot, wot!

Bluebell got up with a small moan, pawing gingerly at her dirty face. "Owww. The grounds is harder dan it looks!" Bluebell said, then walked carefully over to join the other dibbuns in the imaginary fight.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Hickory

OOC: So people who haven't posted yet for the fight need to, and if yu don't want to than we can continue.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Well, excuuuuuse me for not having time. . . . .

BIC: Kale was happily roaring "Reeeeddwaaaaalllllssssssssss!!!" while attacking 'vermin' with his knife. But the little squirrel didn't really know how to use it properly, so he mainly slapped the 'vermin' with the flat of the blade and stabbed them.

Hickory

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 14, 2015, 04:01:51 PM
OOC: Well, excuuuuuse me for not having time. . . . .

BIC: Kale was happily roaring "Reeeeddwaaaaalllllssssssssss!!!" while attacking 'vermin' with his knife. But the little squirrel didn't really know how to use it properly, so he mainly slapped the 'vermin' with the flat of the blade and stabbed them.
Sorry, it's just I don't want to leave people without a chance to fight, but I don't want to drag out the fight scene either. Faiy, if you want to fight just set the box down and fight. Memm will take care of it.  ;D

Skyblade

"Did we get them all?" Star asked, flying over the scene to get a view.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!