A Dibbun Adventure

Started by Hickory, February 02, 2015, 03:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we fight varmints to get the box?

Yes.
No.

Hickory

Quote from: ShrewsForever on February 18, 2015, 10:52:25 PM
OOC: I'll do it. Just give me a name and tell me when he should come in.

BIC: Sadie came to an abrupt stop when they reached the doorway. "Wot are you doing?", she asked.
OOC: Ok, just hae him turn a corner and say what are you doing, blah blah blah, and he needs to turn on the lanterns.

BIC: Aaron glanced around. "Da wooden sword said the cellars, but where?" He proceeded to look in corners and between barrels.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

"I ain't afeered o no dark stairses! I have a sword!"Minkle said bravely jumping down on to the first step turning back and sticking out her tongue teasingly at the others. "Beet dat! Bet yew to scared ta!"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

For a brief moment Aaron hesitated, then jumped down two steps.

Russa Nodrey

Arnim, who had arrived at the top of the stairs, jumped three steps. "I just beated both of ya!"
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

Cai carefully jumped down the steps, coming beside Arnim he stopped, peering down into the dark cellars.

"H'i don like being unner ground." He said his eyes big.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

"I kin go farther!" Minkle sang as she jumped past them all down to the fourth step, tripped on her smock and went tumbling down the last three steps to the bottom. "I win!" She cried back up from out of the darkness. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Kale didn't really know what was going on, so he just stayed quiet and watched. When Minkle fell down the steps, he called, "You awwight? Anything bees hurtin'?"

ShrewsForever

Sadie jumped down five stairs. "Beat that!"
A plump hedgehog came to see what all the ruckus was about.  "What do ye want, you little rascals? Ye nearly trampled poor old Memm Flackery!" he said as he lit the lanterns.

Hickory

aron and his friends, grateful for the light, continued searching with renwed vigour while Memm explained the game to the Cellarhog.

Skyblade

"We know it's in da cellars, but is there another clue?" asked Star, flying around the room and searching in random places.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Unimaginative

Jarvey, finally catching up after the battle with the vermin fell down the stars, crashing into Kale at the bottom. "What're we lookin' for now?"
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Skyblade

"Somethin' in the cellars!" replied Star. "Maybe the sword, or another clue, who knows?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russa Nodrey

"Memm, ith there another clue down here?" asked Arnim.
Freddy

Hickory

Memm Flackery had gained much amusement from the Dibbuns as they searched. After putting down her laughter, she held up a finely made case, a mussel shell hinged at the back with a hardwood clasp at the front. "Our Abbot found this beautiful container in the gatehouse. It is said to have once belonged to Abbess Tansy; it used to hold six pearls. Many travelers have brought similar shells back to the Abbey, many have been made into cases. Maybe one of those cases holds the next clue."

OOC: Sorry if you wantted another riddle, I'm just not the best riddle maker. Maybe next time.

Wot, wot!

"Do you really thinks theirs a clue in dere, Memm?" Bluebell asked, her eyes wide with amazement that the box had belonged to Abbess Tansy.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."