A Dibbun Adventure

Started by Hickory, February 02, 2015, 03:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we fight varmints to get the box?

Yes.
No.

Hickory

Aaron surveyed the corpses littering the ground with a watchful eye. "I fink so. Menkle, bring dabox up, we can lookit it."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

"Aye, lettus see dabox Menkel!"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

"Et's my box, I found et," She said pulling away from the others sticky fingers (Sticky in a figurative sense) and plopped down under the tree to open it. She slowly opened the box and peeked inside.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Inside was a plannk of wood, but it had been carved to look like a replica of Martin's Sword. Inscribed on its blade, instead of I AM THAT IS, was "srallec".

Aaron, mystified, looked to the others. "What?'

Faiyloe

Minkle took out the sword from the box and tossing the box aside and began waving it around. "I'ts a sword!"

Hickory

Aaron, ever the thoughtful said, "We know that, But wat does it mean?"

Faiyloe

Minkle stopped and blinked a few times as is sunk in, It had not occurred to her that it could mean anything out side of being a sword. She took a closer look at it and by some from of dibbuns luck she held it so that the letters where upside down. "It sess, cellars," She said skipping the riddle all together.   

Hickory

OOC: I thought it would be harder. Oh well  :P

BIC: Aaron, taking the word as an immediate cue, speed off to the cellars, nearly hitting Memm Flackery as she returned with her afternoon tea.

Faiyloe

OOC: You are talking to the person who has been writing that said same word over and over and over again till it no longer has any meaning at all and my fingers start to trip over each other. XD I can't speak fro the others but I have an excuses for why it was so easy.  ;D :P

BIC:

Minkle ran after Aaron shouting with glee, ladle in one paw and sword in the other. 

ShrewsForever

Not actually knowing what was going on, Sadie rushed to join the other Dibbuns.
"Wait for me!" she shouted, not wanting to get left behind.

Hickory

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 18, 2015, 10:12:07 PM
OOC: You are talking to the person who has been writing that said same word over and over and over again till it no longer has any meaning at all and my fingers start to trip over each other. XD I can't speak fro the others but I have an excuses for why it was so easy.  ;D :P

BIC:

Minkle ran after Aaron shouting with glee, ladle in one paw and sword in the other. 
OOC: Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh.

BIC: Through Great Hall, past Cavern Hole, and after the Kitchen sat the Cellars, the Dibbuns destination. Aaron skidded to a halt when he reached the doorway, dark and foreboding (the lanterns weren't lit)

OOC: So some one can be the Cellar hog, if you want.

ShrewsForever

OOC: I'll do it. Just give me a name and tell me when he should come in.

BIC: Sadie came to an abrupt stop when they reached the doorway. "Wot are you doing?", she asked.

Wot, wot!

Bluebell stood in the orchard for a moment, a little mystified, then ran after the other dibbuns to the cellars. "Strange dibbuns, why they thirsty all a sudden? We've got a big job ta do."
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Russa Nodrey

Arnim ran after the other Dibbuns, but tripped over a bucket as he neared the cellars. Undaunted, he jumped up and sprinted the rest of the way.
Freddy

Skyblade

Star flew after the other dibbuns, calling, "Come on, everybody! An' also, what are we lookin for in da cellars?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!