News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Amazing outdoors photos

Started by Izeroth, February 03, 2015, 04:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

If you're wearing a dry suit, you can wear thermal clothes underneath to protect from the cold.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Luftwaffles

I don't like volcanoes at all, but that one is gorgeous.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Izeroth

Okeefenokee Swamp, Florida

Another photo from the aforementioned place

Banya

Those photos are gorgeous, Iz.

Here's an eerie one I found while looking for a vacation for Matthias in "Bribe the Moderators."  It gives me the chills, looking like a ghost ship in those black depths.

Concerning Russa's earlier photo, I'd say it's somewhere in the American Southwest or Central America based on the colour of the rocks.  Leave me some room for error, though.

Luftwaffles

I can't see your pic, Banya :(

Banya

Odd.  It's showing up for me.

Luftwaffles

Still not showing up here, but it must be my Internet playing dirty again.

Spoiler
I uploaded it to Imgur just in case I'm not the only one who's having that problem, though: http://i.imgur.com/PDx8ign.jpg

And it is an amazing picture, btw.
[close]

Eulaliaaa!

Ooh, that is kind of creepy...

Edraithel

This photo was taken by kkart from deviantart. I love the snow on the mountains!
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man