"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Guess the age of the user above you

Started by Skyblade, February 07, 2015, 05:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

;D ;D But you do act as if you're in your forties!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

@DelvNah, I'm done with the whole "peace" thing. Imma head to SFC and see who's lices I can ruin. ;D
Ninja'd 13
Ninja'd again 8.
Ninja'd a third time. 13

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Your super awesome but evil twin, who IS actually 15 or 16!

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Banya

Quote from: Delthion on February 16, 2015, 05:28:25 AM
40-49.

I bet you'd all like to know that I sprayed soda out my nose when I read this. 

@ The Mask: 13ish

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya