Guess the age of the user above you

Started by Skyblade, February 07, 2015, 05:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

rrrrr

Is that 6! 6 factorial or just 6 with an exclamation mark. (Is Skyblade really medieval???  ;) )
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Dibbun Against Bedtime

"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Honestly if I were to guess...I'd say early teens...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Delthion

I don't really know now that I think of it...I still don't know you're real age... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

I would think you're 14-ish even if I didn't know your real age.

Do I behave like a young teen?

Delthion

As I said I don't know. I think when you first posted when I joined I actually envisioned an 8 year old...don't ask me why, and that hasn't really changed all that much...but I don't change all that much... ;D ;D

Skyblade

Eh, I don't know :P

You might as well post again so you can get someone to guess your age this time ;)

Mhera

When I first joined and didn't know your age I figured you were 16ish. I dunno what Del is seeing :P

Delthion

Yeah, most people don't...I see green caterpillars taking over the world on an hourly basis.