The War for an Abbey's Ruins RP

Started by Eulaliaaa!, February 11, 2015, 01:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

The three dropships landed, opening their side doors as they did so. With the threats temporarily neutralized, the main concern now was to get the civilians out of the area.

"All civilians and Kosovo personnel are to get in the dropships immediately," the field captain ordered. "We have no time to waste; hostiles may still be in the area."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi ran with them, weaving expertly through the fallen trees and dead bushes, "Not far now, we're almost there." She called. A few seconds later, the dropships were visible. She skid to a halt, "Here they are, I don't know where the creatures went..." She said, looking around with confusion.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Spero tore after her friend towards the abbey's ruins, her wings burning with each pound in the desperate struggle to reach the cry. "Can you see what's happening, Mystery?" She breathed, squinting down at the rubble.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

During the frantic flight to the Abbey, Mystery had taken note of the observation that there were six spaceships in the forest. Not good...not good... As she and her friend got closer to their stop, she replied, "There's a beast stuck under some rubble." She dove.

The creature who had called for help was a young squirrel with abnormally long fangs and claws. Is he mutated too? About a dozen beasts were standing around him, most with strange and distinct characteristics. They seemed surprised when Mystery and Spero landed, but deduced that they were friends.

"Keep calm and quiet," said Mystery, "Trust me, please." She walked up to the squirrel who had become trapped under a pile of rubble that was probably a result of the earthquake-like catastrophe. "Look Spero, the wall here has fallen. That must be what pinned this beast to the ground. Can you help me get this debris off?" Mystery asked as she started taking the rubble on top of the injured squirrel and throwing it to the side.

OOC: Eul, let me know if my description of the Abbey dwellers is accurate. If not, we can edit it :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: yeah, most of them are mutated. And I think the underground shelter (remains of Great Hall) is built well enough that it wouldn't collapse and kill those inside. Even if the tunnel is blocked, I'm sure there'd be moles around to help... I can play as some of the Abbey creatures if you want, so that you're not talking to yourself  :D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

OOC: I was thinking that the squirrel was the only one outside at the moment, and everyone came running at his yell for help. And yes, please. That would be great :D

Wot, wot!

:)
"Of course," Spero responded, then started pushing at the debris with her body. "Don't worry, chap. We'll get you out of here in no time." She said to the squirrel. There was quite a bit of rubble, but with the help of the other creatures, the ground started to be visible again.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Izeroth

Just as the dropships lifted into the air, the Field Captain spotted Calvin and Ridge. "Drop your weapons immediately!" He yelled to the approaching Kosovo guards.

LT Sandpaw

Noting the plastoid armor Ridge considered his options, he didn't know who these men were or who they were working for. Yet they had weapons and spacecraft, he didn't know if his own leadership was dead or if they were suppose to fight.

Whispering to Stashi he made slight motions behind him. "You might want to remain hidden." He told her before approaching the other captain. Keeping the rifle above his head so it could be clearly seen he walked calmly up.

"I refuse to drop my weapon at this time captain, we are both officers so we should understand each other. Why was the Refuge destroyed and why are you here?"
Ridge asked. While he was taking the other men's attention Calvin had slipped back quietly, not wearing any armor his green uniform blended in well with the surrounding foliage making him almost invisible.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi backed into the bushes, knowing well how to be almost invisible. It was a skill she had to learn when running from humans. Even after finding safety at the ruins, she had practiced all the things she knew, learning tricks from others, too. She watched the two men talking, unsure of what to do. If Ridge needed her help, she would be willing to fight for him. He had promised to leave, and this new man might not be the same. She held her daggers in both paws, her wings twitching nervously.

Scarleth helped to move stones and rocks, working quickly. The otter had no trouble, his four arms helped him be faster than others. Next to him, a young hedgehog struggled under the weight of a large rock. One of his arms reached out and plucked it from the hog' s arms, throwing it far behind him, the arm continued to move rocks. He looked over at Mystery, "Need any 'elp there, missie? I'm Scarleth, by the way. You look a little new 'ere." He commented.

Skyblade

"Thank you, Skarleth, but I'm doing okay," Mystery managed a small, shy smile, looking like she wanted to be friendly but wasn't sure what the others would think. "My name's Mystery," she added as she continued working, "I am new here, but I assure you all that I am on your side."

Izeroth

The Captain, faceless behind his helmet visor, kept his gun aimed at Ridge. "You will either drop your weapon, or you will be shot dead. I am not here to negotiate."

LT Sandpaw

Ridge left the weapon where it was above his head shaking his head as if what the captain said was amusing.

"Very well sir kill me, I have no way to avoid you, yet you will find my men hardly miss either, I came prepared, all three hundred of my soldiers will destroy your entire company." Ridge lied raising his hand as if to give the signal for his soldiers to fire.

"I would suggest we do talk or we may have a lot of unnecessary killing going around and your not going to come out of it alive." Carefully he laid the weapon on the ground where it was within easy reach.

"So lets talk captain."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

The Captain smiled behind his expressionless visor. "Do you take me to be a fool?" He asked. "The shuttles you brought to this planet are much too small to carry three-hundred men."

He then raised his hand in signal to the soldiers. "Enough nonsense-- order any of your remaining troops to surrender."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi gave out a quiet growl, she did not like this Captain. She didn't like Ridge either, but something about the Captain bugged her. She held her knife up, aiming at him and ready to throw if he started the fight. She smiled, knowing that this was her chance to get revenge on the humans for murdering her brother. If only she could see his face, she would know if he was one of the fools who helped to mutate her...

Scarlth smiled, tossing another rock behind him, "You're on our side if your against those humans, Mystery. They've been 'orrible to us, ain't they, Windred?" He asked a nearby young otter. She nodded, her eyes glowing blue and sparks of blue electricity flickering over her arms, "Aye, brother, they have. If you hate them, we love you. Any'ow, welcome Mystery. Loverly name, by the way."