News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The War for an Abbey's Ruins RP

Started by Eulaliaaa!, February 11, 2015, 01:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Can the bull smash through the wall?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi shrugged, "Well, yeah of course I know the place, that's our home. The others creatures and I live there. Those are the ancient ruins of Redwall Abbey, we live under it where Great Hall sunk underground. Like Loamhedge, well, you wouldn't know it. But we managed to save most of the history and maps, since we used to have recorders back then. You can read them, they tell a great deal of the history in this land. I guess we can go there, but you might have to keep yourself hidden." She said as she began to make her way towards the ruins, "I've never heard that horn before, it might be an attack so we'll have to be careful." She said as she glanced at Calvin, "Your weapons, they're stronger than ours. I'll let you read all the writings and get you some food if you were to help, but I'm not sure it is an attack."

Scarleth ducked down low, reloading his sling as he eyed the badger, "Who are you, matey? I'll bet you could take down quite a few beasts wi' that there weapon o' yours." He said.

OOC: the walls are already half broken. Yes, he can smash down the wall. Just make sure he can't go inside the Abbey because there's an army around it  :)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

"I'm an old acquaintance of these beasts here and of the merry fellows smashing though the wall" The badger drew his sword and examined it. "She's a good 'un, named her Takeshi, after old friends long gone. Unfortunately she won't be of use today, I'd recommend halting your fire, there are some beasts in the army who will just shrug off a slingstone, with their shields of course."

~~O~~

The bull had smashed through the wall. After enlarging it so that a few beasts could defend it, he ordered some of his elite spearmen to defend the position. The bull moved back and had a whispered conversation with a female mouse, who hurried into with some foxes and rats and disappeared into the woods.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Skyblade

"Thanks for coming to help," Mystery spoke quickly, knowing that there was little time to speak in the midst of battle. Suddenly, she heard a sound she knew they would eventually have to hear. The wall had been run down. "They've broken in! Should we talk to them, negotiate? We know they're powerful."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

The bull drew his sabre and strode into the walls, his army forming up behind him. "Little worms, come and meet your master! "If you do not come out and surrender, I will burn this place down to the ground and the inhabitants with it! Surrender, or perish in flames!" the bull bellowed, his mouth foaming.

Eulaliaaa!

Scarleth stood before them, holding a dagger in each paw, his four arms spread, "Surrender? We will never surrender! Archers, fire!" He roared. Windred stood next to him, her blue eyes glowing and her paws in front of her as blue electricity flickered dangerously over her paws. She smiled lightly, ready to kill the first to come near them.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

The archers fired flaming arrows at the archers. The bull fired two arrows at the beast with electricity in her hand and charged, all codes of war and honour replaced by the Bloodwrath and the other soldiers with melee weapons charged.

LT Sandpaw

As Calvin and Stashi sneaked slowly though the undergrowth the sound of battle become louder, he stopped handing a second weapon over to Stashi.

"This is a auto rifle, it used to be Steve's but now I need you to use it. Pull this to fire, aim the front forward and to reload put this right in there." He explained the basics of the weapon before loading his own and handing a ammo belt over.

"Its much more powerful then daggers though I'm not sure what were fighting, I assume you should point out targets so I don't shoot your friends." He suggested as they burst though the undergrowth a little way from the battle that was ensuing.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi held the weapon, staring at it curiously, "I assume it's those beasts that were attacking the ship's earlier, I'm not sure. Let me take a quick peek, ah yes, it's them." She said as she ducked back under the bushes, "The ones we're fighting are the ones attacking the Abbey. My friends are defending it." She said, her wings twitching nervously.

The arrows hit Windred, and she fell without a sound. Scarleth gave a strangled screech of rage before throwing himself at his enemies, "Redwaalll!" He roared, flailing his four arms around like a windmill of death. His daggers cutting down foebeast quickly as he fought to get at the bull, roaring his sister's name, "Windred! Windred!"

Lady Ashenwyte

The bull had smashed many foebeasts to pieces and was covered in blood. The bull saw Scarleth coming and charged at him, trying to gore the foebeast.

Eulaliaaa!

Scarleth launched himself at the bull, screeching like a madbeast as he struck out at him with his daggers. Other beasts were fighting, using their mutations wisely. A young hare was using a bright ball of light in his paws to blind a foebeast as a mouse next to him set his own paws on fire and started punching his attacker.

Skyblade

As soon as the horde had started charging, Mystery had flown up, her head spinning as she tried to think of a good aerial battle strategy. When she saw arrows take down Windred, her heart was hit with grief and she knew she had to act. She must attack the bull - he was the main threat. He had Bloodwrath...he would be nearly impossible to defeat and could easily kill her... but maybe she could do something. Mystery streaked down onto the bull from above and behind, immediately trying to land on his shoulders and plunge all three of her shape points (sword and two arrows) into his throat at the same time.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

Calvin aimed at one creature to the next unsure of just who to fire at. Seeing a group of archers fire into the abbey from afar he targeted them.

bangbangbangbangbang!

The sound of the rifle easily drowned out the sounds of battle, the well aimed shots taking down many of the archers easily. Rolling over and changing position he reloaded aiming downrange again ready to fire.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi jumped, dropping gun she had as Calvin shot. She picked it up again, her paws trembling slightly as she aimed at one of the attacking foebeasts, shooting. She jumped again at the sound, but smiled as the beast fell to the ground. She aimed, taking down another one. She could get used to having one of these...

Wot, wot!

Spero looked up in time to see Mystery streak across the sky towards the bull. Knowing that her friend faced a lot of danger fighting the battle-eyed bull, she flew towards it, hoping to help her slay it.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."