News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The War for an Abbey's Ruins RP

Started by Eulaliaaa!, February 11, 2015, 01:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"Light em up." Calvin called the light of battle shining in his eyes. Holding his rifle and chest level he didn't even need to aim. Spraying down the line of armored creatures he went though two mags in quick succession causing devastation in the line of sword wielding creatures. The few that could still stand charged roaring in fury swords raised. Calvin calmly dropped his second magazine reach for another only to find he was out.

Strapping the gun to his back he pulled the tranquilizer and cattle prod from his back putting the latter on its highest level. Popping a otter that came to close with the tranquilizer he swung out clashing with a sword wielder send massive amounts of energy down the sword blade. The creature didn't even scream it fell dead with the smell of burning fur rising into the air. Calvin stepped over the body swinging the cattle prod at any who came to close looking for a new target.

OOC: I feel my character is a bit too powerful so I got rid of his most effective weapon. So just to let you know the tranquilizer will run out of darts and the prod will run out of power eventually.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

Mystery flew up abruptly to avoid the sabre, yelling, "Spero!"

She kept flying up out of reach and whipped her head to face where the sound had come from. Seeing that the commander seemed to be on their side, she watched them join the battle with relief in her heart.

All around her were the sounds of foreign weapons, and her eyes fell on Stashi and Calvin with their high-tech objects. Feeling more hopeful and thankful, Mystery flew back into the fight.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

A new row of armoured monitor lizards charged into the walls, wreaking havoc and slaying some of the defenders.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi shot down creatures until she ran out of ammo, then whipped out her daggers and charged at the creatures. Laughing madly, she swung her daggers with alarming speed. Bloodwrath was upon her. Her red eyes stood out against her white fur, foam dripping from her mouth as she snarled viciously. A lizard lept on her back, and she beat her mighty wings, sending the creature flying. It landed on the stone, limp. She continued to seek enemies, tearing them apart. Then she sighted the bull, the leader. Flapping her wings, she lifted into the air. Folding her wings back in, she dropped towards the beast, holding her daggers out and preparing to land on the bull's back.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenlance rose and picked up a throwing knife from the corpse of a lizard. He hurled it at Calvin and drew his sword. His plans were close to being foiled but he slay all that would oppose his plans!

~~O~~

Dyausa roared with fury as two beasts tried to attack him from the air. He grabbed a monitor lizard in his hand and hurled it at the flying beasts. He picked up a spear from the fallen monitor lizard and stabbed a mouse in keiko armour.

~~O~~

The third wave of beasts came. Beasts, roaring and cursing, dressed in loose black robes drew two large throwing knives and hurled them at the mass of creatures in front of them, then, each of them drew two katanas each and charged into the fray, caring not about death.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

Calvin heard a whistling noise from behind and a large weight suddenly hit him from behind. Thrown forward by the force of the blow Calvin stumbled and fell ignored by the battling creatures. With a gasp of surprise he touched the knife hilt sticking from his side blood flowed freely from the wound. He could see the badger its sword was drawn.
"Got me from behind, you oversized coward." Calvin gasped out before his vision clouded over and he fell into darkness.

-------------------------------------------------

Ridge suddenly came awake inside a holding cell. With angry shouts he pounded on the padded walls yelling for all he was worth.
"What is the meaning of this?" He roared giving the wall one last kick he slumped down dizzy from lack of air. He knew that too keep prisoners under control the cells were giving a limited supply of oxygen. Holding his head as a massive headache came on he felt a slight weight on his chest. He still had the tranquilizer, they had forgotten to search him. He grinned, maybe there was still a chance of escaping.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi swooped off to the side, dodging the lizard with ease. She saw Calvin fall, then landed by him, unsure of what to do. She looked around, ducking as a spear went flying over her head. Quickly, she picked Calvin up and stumbled towards the Abbey shelter. She ducked inside the shelter, racing along the complicated tunnels. When she finally reached the remains of Great Hall, she put Calvin on one of the benches and looked around for someone who could help. She hopped from paw to paw, listening to the raging battle above her and feeling useless. She bit her lip, then started looking for a bandage, even though she knew nothing about healing.

OOC: is Calvin dead or unconscious?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Mystery was glad she could fly and stay in a safer range. The battle was thick and she didn't want to be on the ground. She gasped as the bull hurled a monitor lizard at her and stabbed the creature in the chest. Taking out her blade, she watched the body fall to the earth.

Mystery gritted her teeth when she saw a third wave of enemies enter the battlefield. Turning back to the bull, she dove for his back, trying to land on him and sink her sword in his chest.

Lady Ashenwyte

The beast landed on Dyausya and it's  sword pierced the bull's mail. The bull roared in surprise and fury and tried to reach the beast and asphyxiate it.

~~O~~

Ashenlance sheathed his sword and hurried after Stashi. He followed her to Great hall and told her to move. "I'm experienced in the healing arts. You should go and rest if you are tired. We need fresh fighters now more than ever." He said.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi glanced at Ashenlance, "But you hate humans, why would you help him?" She asked, leaning heavily on the wall. She walked over to the map carved into the wall, carving several new locations in it. As she carved, she looked over at Ashenlance, "Who are those creatures? Why are they here?" She asked.

Skyblade

Mystery struggled and kicked, extending her claws and the extensions on her head, for her life and tried to escape. She screeched loudly for help.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenlance sat down and sighed heavily. "Well, those beasts are all part of a local Nihonese warlord's group. They, you see are hunting for the next Emperor of Nihon and the World. They think me and Dyausya are the keys to finding the next one who will rid us of the humans and bring peace to this land. Since both of us are here, why not kill three birds with one stone?.

He looked at Calvin, "Well, this man here is important. He, you see, is the bargaining chip we can use to make all the lands free. Now, Stashi, if you do not mind, could you get me a cup of water and a mortar and pestle? I'll need these to save his life. Luckily for him though, the knife was coated in a sleeping potion. Now, if you would please, Stashi." Ashenlance said as he got up and took some powders and herbs from a pouch.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Unconscious but dying.

BIC: Ridge had begun pacing, back and forth across the room, four paces forward and the four back again and again until the air felt thick and stale forcing him to wait for fresh air before standing and pacing again. There was nothing he could do but wait. Occasionally he would yell to demand to see the commander of the vessel. So he paced and he waited until his captors saw fit to speak with him. 

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi nodded, quickly hurrying off. She came back with the supplies, handing them to Ashenlance, "So they're trying to kill both of you? Why don't you work together? And why is that bull attacking the Abbey if he already has an enemy, why make more enemies?" She asked, looking towards the tunnel. Her wings twitched slightly, She longed to help her friends, but the wanted to make sure Ashenlance didn't try anything. She didn't trust the badger, at least not until she knew that she could.

Wot, wot!

Spero lay unconscious for a while from the blow of the monitor lizard. She sat up, blinking her eyes and straining her brain to remember what had happened. Spero saw her friend Stashi hurrying off to Great Hall. What was going on? Was Stashi Ok? Why was she on the ground? Hearing Mystery's call for help brought her back to the fight. Spero stood up carefully, her head pounding in her ears from the blow. She ruffled her feathers and flew towards the bull.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."