The War for an Abbey's Ruins RP

Started by Eulaliaaa!, February 11, 2015, 01:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Ridge stopped, to slight sound was just audible to his left, some kind of spoken words. There was a tiny rustling in the bushes and Ridge spotted his target if only slightly. Raising the tranquilizer he aimed in the direction he had seen the movement.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, "I'm just following orders." Before firing.   

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi gasped, leaping out of the way. But not fast enough. She staggered slightly, "Yeah? Well where'll you take me? You have no ship anymore, it's destroyed. Same as the base you're going to, it's gone. Don't go there." She snarled desperately, her wings spread threateningly, "Don't go that way, you'll die... don't..." She stumbled forward, falling and passing out.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Quote from: Wot, wot! on February 13, 2015, 01:11:03 PM
"That would be great, friend. Thank you." Spero said,
gliding through the stale air and looking for the humans.

Mystery nodded and smiled as she flew alongside the kestral (Spelling?). And that's when she looked down and saw Stashi fall at the work of a human. Not knowing that she had been knocked out rather than killed, Mystery stopped in midair, almost forgetting how to fly, frozen with shock and grief. "Spero..." She looked at her friend in sorrow. "Look down. We need to do something. Let's...dive at the human at once. Together, it will be easier to stop him."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wot, wot!

Spero looked down at Stashi in horror, her eyes filling with burning tears. She gave Mystery a quick nod and tore  through the sky with her friend towards the human.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

Mystery flew after Spero, daring to fly almost as fast as she could but not quite; she needed control. Drawing her double-bladed sword from her belt, she swept so she dove in behind Ridge. When she was only a few feet away, she pointed out her blade in front of her, aiming to stab the human in the back with all of her force.

Wot, wot!

Spero beat her wings madly as she flew behind the human with talons outstretched, determined to knock the weapon out of his hand. Feverish anger consumed the young kestrel, her heart pounding wildly  inside her chest.
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

LT Sandpaw

A grin of success crossed Ridge face as the thing fell, there was nothing more freaky then when it talked but now it was done.

"What'a we do with it?" asked one of his men, still hidden in that back ground.

"Leave it," Ridge snapped turning to rejoin his fellows. "We need to be gon- Aaagh." Ridge was suddenly set upon by two large flying animals. Clawing at his back and shoulders with their claws and talons. Luckily his Kevlar protected him from most of the attacks. Swinging his cattle prod Ridge attempted to protect his face as the two creatures clawed at him.

Skyblade

Mystery leaped to Ridge's side, a few yards away, her double-bladed sword up and ready for defense. "We don't want to hurt you," she said, her tone full of sorrow and pleading, "We just don't understand why you do these things. Why did you kill our friend?"

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte reached the site. What he found was just a destroyed human ship and a trail of human footprints. Quietly, he tracked the footprints until he heard some sound. After climbing a tree to get a better look, Ashenwyte saw a dead fox, two creatures attacking a human, and some other men. Roaring with rage, he drew his naginata and threw it at one of the men, aiming straight for the human's heart. After that, he drew his katana and jumped down from the tree, Bloodwrath in his eyes, and blood dripping from his mouth.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wot, wot!

Spero sobbed uncontrollably as she fought beak and talon, tearing at anything she could grasp, "How could you? Haven't you hurt us enough? Why do you see something beautiful and automatically destroy it? You took my brother from me and now my friend. Look around. This used to be the most amazing forest. Now what does it look like? Death! Why? What good did it..." Spero's broken voice trailed off, her eyes blurred with tears and rage.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi tried opening her eyes and waking up. She was fighting sleep, desperate to help Spero and Mystery. Her eyes flickered open and her wings twitched, then she passed out again.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

"Aah!" Ridge yelled as the mass of animals charged him. His four soldiers charged forward to help not wanting to shoot incase they accidently his their leader.

"Get off me." Ridge yelled struggling with the bird. Rolling away from it he leveled his M10 gun at them.

"Stop I don't want to kill you, but if you make me but I will. We will get what we came for and leave, just go." A sudden roar behind Ridge made him turn pointing his weapon at a massive badger.

"We haven't done anything to you just leave us alone." Calvin yelled as the badger charged, jumping in the way of the badger Calvin swung his cattle prod in response.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: how long does the tranquilizer last?

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Five to ten minutes on a small animal, anything human size and above it's shorter.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: ok, just wanted to know how long I'd be out of the fight  :)