News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Optical Illusions

Started by Skyblade, February 12, 2015, 03:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What colors do YOU see in the dress?

Black and blue
16 (64%)
White and gold
6 (24%)
Something else
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 25

MeadowR

Yeah, that pavement drawing is so cool! :o
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

That was being talked about all over my school! What is the explanation for it?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

ITS BLUE AND BLACK! How could people see it differently?! I'm so confused!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Agggggggghhhh my brain  ;D!!!!!!!! I see White and Gold. I'm confused too!
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

No, it's blue and black!!! I can't see white and gold, why?!?!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Izeroth

It was white and gold when I saw the picture earlier, but now it looks blue and black. Apparently, your eyes see the color differently based on the light and angle you're looking at it from, or something like that. Wierd stuff.

Maudie

@Eulaliaaa!: Try tilting your screen forward or back. At first I saw white and gold, but then I tilted my screen back and I could see blue and black. Now it is blue and black. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Mhera

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Mask on February 28, 2015, 01:49:16 AM
@Eulaliaaa!: Try tilting your screen forward or back. At first I saw white and gold, but then I tilted my screen back and I could see blue and black. Now it is blue and black. :P

It's not working!  ???

Rusvul

The dress is blue and dark gold. There's a difference between perception and using photoshop to isolate colors. I think some different variables in the lighting when the picture was taken account for the illusion of gold being black and blue being white.

Mhera

Apparently I have photoshop eyes.

Lady Amber

These are awesome! But that dress one isn't really working...

Skyblade

I still don't get how one sees white and gold. I can maybe make out the blue and gold, though...

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!