Started by Søren, February 16, 2015, 06:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

I bet you will never eat McDonald's food

Cornflower MM

I bet youre favorite color is green?

Quote from: Mhera on February 16, 2015, 06:20:36 PM
I bet you will never eat McDonald's food

McDonald's food ain't food, it's poison. You know what they put in that stuff?!

Rainshadow

I bet you share the same opinion of McDonald's as me.  (The only food I'm okay with eating at Mickey D's is ice cream, and I only have that on occasion.  I sometimes eat a fry or two when someone else shares their fries, but other than that, the only thing I really get at Mickey D's is soda.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

I bet you secretly hate the forums and only go on because you have a dour social life elsewhere and enjoy talking to other anime-lovers.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Mhera

I bet you have a really dark sense of humor

Rainshadow

I bet you can't do a backflip.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on February 16, 2015, 06:45:57 PM
I bet you secretly hate the forums and only go on because you have a dour social life elsewhere and enjoy talking to other anime-lovers.

I love the forums, but pretty much everything else is true.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

I bet you really like the Tongue smiley.

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 16, 2015, 06:38:47 PM
  I bet you share the same opinion of McDonald's as me.  (The only food I'm okay with eating at Mickey D's is ice cream, and I only have that on occasion.  I sometimes eat a fry or two when someone else shares their fries, but other than that, the only thing I really get at Mickey D's is soda.)

Pretty much. But be careful - I once got food poisoning of an ice cream cone of their's!

Rainshadow

Yikes!  Yeah, I don't eat their ice cream very often ('cause it doesn't taste the greatest, in my opinion), but I'll make sure to be careful about that.  Oof, when I do get ice cream, it's usually on the way home from band, which is about a two hour drive.  That'd be fun with food poisoning.  :P  (Oh, hey, look, tongue smiley.  ;D)

I bet you don't like this smiley:  :-*

;D

Mhera

I bet you really like chocolate.

LT Sandpaw

While eating at taco bell once I sucked up a piece of mold though my straw... I have never eaten at taco bell again if your wondering.

I bet that the next person to post will bet something.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Mhera

LT Sandpaw

I double bet I'm right :o

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

I bet you want to be in the Air Force.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Great idea for a game! :D