News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Epic of Leonon

Started by Hickory, February 16, 2015, 10:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

It is said that there is a region, north of Mossflower but not near the ruins of one such Irrug Keep. It is known only as Adanon, and is a sparsely populated area. However, there are certain places where small towns had sprung up, and soon the land around those settlements was being farmed. The region had only lately begun forming a government, and hence it as unstable.

If one travels past the fields on the east, they will find Unor, the battle-place. It is inside stone walls, said to be impenetrable. Fierce otters guard its gates, the villagers inside feeding the otters inturn for their protection. Inside the Council Building, the armory houses spears, sabres, axes, bows, and all manner of weapons. When Adanon is in peril, Unor is called upon.

In the far southwest corner standss Iriot, the port city. It manages the import and export of the region's goods, and is the hub of trade. Many occupants of Iriot are wealthy, and no poor roam its streets. The port administrator, Loven the hedgehog, is corrupt and his criminal underworld makes sure he gets his own share of the goods.

All together, these places were ruled by Genif the squirrel. She claimed to have a peaceful hold on the land, but she and her advisors were as corrupt as Loven. Voices from the southeast told her to let them enter, or she will die. So begins the battle of Adanon!

So I am going to make a fanfic for this, but the RP won't follow the fanfic.

Name:
Species:
Affiliation (Unor, Iriot, or Genif's cronies):
Weapon (Unor people can use axes):
Skills:
Personal Goals (these will come into play later):
History:
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

OK. Go ahead and post your sheet, if you like.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Dannflower Reguba

I'm keeping tabs on this topic, could be a winner here.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This