Where Wylder and 2nd Lt Sandpaw confound everyone by talking about the military

Started by Wylder Treejumper, February 20, 2015, 07:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

I made this topic mostly because I'm in this uniform right now...

I have inspection next period. Yes, I'm in school. Shut up and don't tell anyone.

Marine Cdt Cpl Treejumper Reporting for duty, sir!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

LT Sandpaw

JROTC, neat program but Civil Air Patrol is the official Auxiliary of the Air Force, just sayin.

Are you in a Drill team or PT team?

Off topic how do I resize a Picture this one is a bit ridiculous?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wylder Treejumper

PT team, rifle marksmanship team, and colorguard. Every team except drill, actually.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Banya

For the briefest moment, the uniform pictured looked like my brother's Boy Scout uniform (he's an Eagle Scout), but then I realized that that didn't match the topic, so I read on. Yeah.
Wylder, I'm impressed by all the teams you're on and by your pride in JROTC.  You're awesome.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

LT Sandpaw

*Claps* Very impressive, But in the real world I am merely a Chief Master Sergeant not a Lieutenant, very close however I should be at Lieutenant within the year.

For some reason everyone thinks its hilarious to call me Master Chief. ::)

Dannflower Reguba

Wylder's so old, he probably fought in the crusades.  :P I mean, it's not everyday you meet someone's who age is synonymous with one of America's most horrific memories.  ::) I should really get my Dad to come down here and run through everything you said to verify existence.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Mhera

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 22, 2015, 06:27:12 PM
       Wylder's so old, he probably fought in the crusades.  :P I mean, it's not everyday you meet someone's who age is synonymous with one of America's most horrific memories.  ::) I should really get my Dad to come down here and run through everything you said to verify existence.  :P
?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 22, 2015, 06:27:12 PM

Whaaaaaat? Dannnnnnnnnnnnnn. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dannflower Reguba

Look at his profile, he's 9/11 years old.  :P (911) The fourth crusade started in 1204 A.D. 
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Hickory

My dad, after 20 years of USAF service, retired at a rank of Mastar Sergeant.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

9/11 for those who don't know is September 11th 2001 the day of the two towers. The day America was officially attacked on our own turf for the first time since World War Two.

Wylder Treejumper

Why, yes. I was born April 14, 1103.

And, yes, I fought in the crusades. I was present at the capture of King Richard the Lionhearted and the fall of Krak des Chevaliers. I was, in fact, captured by Saladin for a while.

And if you don't believe my military terminology, ask any Marine. I am an E-4. Corporal is the lowest grade of non-commisioned officer (NCO) in the Marine Corps. As for Chief Master Sergant, that is a SNCO (staff non-commisioned officer) rank. Not in the Marine Corps, of course.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington