News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Voting in "Secret Forum Crush?"

Started by Skyblade, February 23, 2015, 04:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Select the option that best applies to you.

I voted seriously.
13 (44.8%)
I voted as a prank.
9 (31%)
I didn't vote for anyone.
7 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Amarith Waterspring

I know too and don't you dare tell them who they are. If they  don't want to tell they wont tell
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

The Mask

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU WHHHHAAAAAT??????
That explains though. :D
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

I still wanna know the second person that voted for me...  Was it a prank?  Was it real?  I just really wanna know.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Amarith Waterspring

Wait you voted for Mask or The Mask?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

The last few times have been serious. But may I add that my definition of forum crush is: I mainly wanna get to you much better IRL, maybe hang out and laugh at book typos or watch movies and eat popcorn. Or basically just laugh/cry/fan over books.

Lady Amber

The Mask

Wait. Wait. Wait Error Error, does not compute. Attempting reboot. Reboot failed. Backing up brain...downloading....downloading. Error ERROR ERROR. EMERGENCY PROTOCOL ENGAGED, SHUTTING DOWN*** SYSTEM OVERLOAD ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR  ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR  ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR  ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR  ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

I voted seriously.

I voted for myself. :P
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on February 25, 2015, 09:09:12 AM
I voted seriously.

One, what's with all the subs? Two, should I go find you a sheet of Celestial bronze in a pool and nymph fans? (Who gets the reference? Anyone?)

The Skarzs

Probably Percy Jackson; if so, my sister would get it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

You will need a skinny fake biker dude as a distraction. ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 25, 2015, 03:54:16 PM
I voted seriously.

One, what's with all the subs? Two, should I go find you a sheet of Celestial bronze in a pool and nymph fans? (Who gets the reference? Anyone?)

Narcissus though in the mythology he didn't have the bronze mirror, just the water
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 25, 2015, 05:36:45 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 25, 2015, 03:54:16 PM
I voted seriously.

Narcissus though in the mythology he didn't have the bronze mirror, just the water
Yep.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.