News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Newbie Club

Started by Ballaw De Quincewold, February 28, 2015, 03:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on February 28, 2015, 03:48:38 PM
If I was a newbie I would join.
You are so close to being a hero member. So close.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

I was a newbie for a long time. Unfortunately, I think you are the only one. >:D

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ballaw De Quincewold on February 28, 2015, 12:59:08 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on February 28, 2015, 03:32:26 AM
KNEEL!!
Really? I feel like I'm the only actual member of the club. If you are suggesting that all the newbies kneel, then it's not much of a victory. HAH! (but I also feel that making this topic wasn't a good idea.)

Actually, you are. There aren't many active newbies. :P

Wylder Treejumper

Well, there's PacificMaelstrom, but he doesn't come here. We'll convert him eventually. ::)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on February 28, 2015, 09:25:44 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on February 28, 2015, 03:48:38 PM
If I was a newbie I would join.
You are so close to being a hero member. So close.

Yes. So close. So very close.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

I just last week graduated from Newbie status.  I would've loved to join. 
What happens when you reach Jr. member status, though?  The club dissolves, or goes on without you?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Banya on March 01, 2015, 06:07:43 AM
I just last week graduated from Newbie status.  I would've loved to join. 
What happens when you reach Jr. member status, though?  The club dissolves, or goes on without you?

Welcome to the you may be getting hit by Corny's frying pan club Banya!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on March 01, 2015, 12:02:45 AM
Well, there's PacificMaelstrom, but he doesn't come here. We'll convert him eventually. ::)
I just picture you rubbing your hands together and saying, "Prime the converter"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

SilentSam

Hmmph! They didn't have this when I was a newbie.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rivertheotter

I'm a newbie! yaaaaaay! ;D
"But oh, my love, though our bodies may be parted
though our skin may not touch skin
look for me with the sun-bright sparrow
I will come on the breath of the wind"

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

Yes, velcome... ve vant to suck your blood! (Bla bla bla)
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Lady Amber

Run, there's a vampire in our midst! *Runs*

LT Sandpaw

*Pulls out pistol with silver bullets* RUN NEWBIES I'LL FINISH HIM! oh wait that's werewolves.
*Runs*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Russa Nodrey

Vampire? Come on, those things are super easy to destroy. *Opens a window*
Freddy