News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Signatures

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 05, 2011, 07:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

My siggie is now the Road song from the Lord of the Rings. And my piccie caption is the Navy Seal's code. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

My signature is now a quote from the main character of my book, Metroid 4: Abnormally Normal. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

mine now has somethin about wolfs
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Ceteruler

I don't think a wolf can slay a shark. Even if they wanted to.

Nightfire

I'm gonna just keep mine for now. :)

eualaia

ceteruler i said wolfs could slay whoever not whatever

Ceteruler

Hey! Sharks have feelings, too!

eualaia

Bragoon

I changed mine to a quote from Dietrich Bonhoeffer's book, The Cost of Discipleship.  It's from the introduction.  :P
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Tiria Wildlough

Mine is now my favourite Bible verse. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Mine is the exact center of the Bible. Tiria, if you want to know what I mean by that, then I sent you an email with the explaination. ;D

Tiria Wildlough

I changed mine again. It's a quote from Skipper of Penguins of Madagascar.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I changed mine yet again. :D :D :D I'm so multifaceted that I can never keep one profile picture and siggie for too long!!! :D :D :D

Now it's an excerpt from my novel "Itaris."

Redwallfan7

I'm still deciding on a sig.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers