News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Imagine if...

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 05, 2011, 07:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Imagine if...I saw a badger with red eyes, and then I ran away and didn't tell anyone, because they'd think the badger had rabies and kill it, whereas any Redwall fan worth their salt would know what was wrong. :P :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Imagine if...there was an order of fifteen-foot-tall medieval Knights with magical swords. They each rode a mystical creature. One rode upone a golden dragon, another rode upon a unicorn that wields lightning. Still another rides on the back of a great golden eagle.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Imagine if...I was sweeping out the veranda, and the broom came alive, and started line dancing, and my computer learned to read Redwall. :P
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Imagine if I really was a black berserker Bloodwarth squirrelqueen!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Imagine if...ye could create yer own private world.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Man...that would be awesome. :)
Imagine if...I could transform into an otter whenever I wanted to.
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, yer own private little world. Ye could have conztant warfare, conztant peace, cute little blue bunniez with lion manez an' green nozez...
Imagine if...Ye were kidnapped by alienz tae zerve in zome alien empire'z tyrannical military. (Ye ken, tha' might nay be half bad, dependin' upo wot wid happen tae ye, o' courze...)

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Imagine if...you owned every single weapon ever used in the world of Redwall Abbey. I myself plan on buying a Medieval European Broadsword by my next birthday. A real, solid steel one! They sell them at certain Celtic Renneisance Fairs...

MatthiasMan

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If moviez like Harry Potter were made intae T.V zhowz inztead.

Rainshadow

Imagine if we could breathe underwater.  Imagine all of the things we could find!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Imagine if our pets could fly!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

(Well, some can:  Birds, birds, birds, butterflies, bats (I don't know, can you have a bat as a pet?), birds, and more birds!)

Imagine if you became famous for a good reason!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Imagine if you could go to Redwall!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

cregga rose eyes

Imagine if ... you could fly!
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays