Kind of
14 (46.7%)
No
14 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Skyblade on March 07, 2015, 03:40:40 PM
Qué significa esa frase? :)

It means that you can't backstab a honest person, no matter how hard you try :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Skyblade

Chido :D

Te gusta música en español?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Skyblade on March 07, 2015, 04:01:40 PM
Chido :D

Te gusta música en español?

Muchísimo, ¿a vos? :)

BTW: Little side note: It should be "LA música" ;)

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Skyblade

Gracias :) y escucho un poco. Mi canción favorita en español es "Lluvía al Corazón" por Maná. Cuáles canciones te gusta?

Luftwaffles

¿De verdad? Woah, amo esa canción! :)

Mi favorita es: "La fuerza del Engaño" de Marcela Morelo.

Jukka the Sling

¡Hola, me llamo Jukka!

(:P)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

Qué chido, Sierra! (Puedes notar que me gusta decir "Chido"). Qué haces?

@Jukka: Hola! ;D Me llamo Skyblade. Qué tal?

Jukka the Sling

(I don't know enough Spanish to hold a conversation. :P)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Skyblade on March 07, 2015, 06:50:47 PM
Qué chido, Sierra! (Puedes notar que me gusta decir "Chido"). Qué haces?

@Jukka: Hola! ;D Me llamo Skyblade. Qué tal?

Yes, although it should be noted that "chido" is a word mostly used in the Mexican Spanish... it's not bad at all, but I just thought that you might find that useful :P

Ahora mismo estoy diseñando un nuevo avatar :D ¿Vos?.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 07, 2015, 07:08:07 PM
(I don't know enough Spanish to hold a conversation. :P)

Don't be afraid to ask ;)

Skyblade

Estoy pensando en una idea para un cuento corto. Te gusta escribir? ;D

Tu avatar es chido, por cierto!

MeadowR

Err... *ahem*

Hola, amigos. Me llamo 'MeadowRabbit'. Tengo veintiseis anos. Me gusto 'Redwall' porque es muy bien libro. Me odio mathematics porque es aburrido. :(

Hope that doesn't sound too bad? I haven't had a Spanish lesson in years and I wasn't great at learning then, anyway, but some vocab has stuck with me. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Skyblade on March 07, 2015, 08:45:37 PM
Estoy pensando en una idea para un cuento corto. Te gusta escribir? ;D

Tu avatar es chido, por cierto!

Si, la verdad que si me gusta... aunque la mayoría de mis textos están escritos en inglés por alguna razón xD

(Thanks for the compliment on the avatar! I put a rhinestone collar on it to make it more personal) :)

BTW: That post was flawless, 100% right. *raises thumbs*.

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on March 07, 2015, 10:07:38 PM
Err... *ahem*

Hola, amigos. Me llamo 'MeadowRabbit'. Tengo veintiseis anos. Me gusto 'Redwall' porque es muy bien libro. Me odio mathematics porque es aburrido. :(

Hope that doesn't sound too bad? I haven't had a Spanish lesson in years and I wasn't great at learning then, anyway, but some vocab has stuck with me. :)

Dude, that was really good! You only had minor mistakes (if you wish, I can point them out and tell you how to correct them ;)).

Maudie

Ahora esta muy aburrido. Quiero leer, pero no tienes un libro bien. Mis hermanas son viendo una pelicula. Esta The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies, y esta muy bien, pero no quiero ver ahora. :P

^^Esto esta horrible, no? :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Mask on March 07, 2015, 11:15:22 PM
Ahora esta muy aburrido. Quiero leer, pero no tienes un libro bien. Mis hermanas son viendo una pelicula. Esta The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies, y esta muy bien, pero no quiero ver ahora. :P

^^Esto esta horrible, no? :P

Very far from horrible, my friend.

See, you have all your ideas right, but the execution is a little off.

QuoteAhora esta muy aburrido

Did you mean that you were bored? If so, you should have said "estoy" ;)

QuoteQuiero leer, pero no tienes un libro bien

Here you used "bien", but the right word to say would be "bueno", because you are trying to comment on the book and not describe it.

QuoteMis hermanas son viendo una pelicula.

This is a very minor mistake: you used "son" but you wanted to say "están". It doesn't break the meaning of the sentence, though. As everybody would be able to understand it right away.

Quoteesta muy bien, pero no quiero ver ahora. :P

And here you are missing one word: "Pero no quiero verLA ahora". You don't want to see the movie now :)

Skyblade

Gracias :) Que crees es una buena forma para aprender español?

(Yo se que no tengo todos los acentos. Son un poco fastidios para poner)

Creo que este aporte no es perfecto, pero necesito experimentar si puedo aprender, correcto?