2 (6.7%)
Kind of
14 (46.7%)
No
14 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 30, 2015, 04:35:16 AM
Eh. . . . Let's go with the first one. I think I have disculpe/disculpeme committed to memory now - They mean 'excuse me' right? (I might not be able to say it but I can write it! That's gotta to count for something.)

That's exactly what they mean ;) And it definitely counts!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Cornflower MM

Yay! (For both.) Let's see. . . . . . !Hola! ?Comos esta? Disculpeme, ?Donde esta el bano? (Sorry for not putting accent marks, I know they're important. . . Copy and pasting is tiring, so I thought I'd leave them just for now until I can get to a PC and use the key pad there.)

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 30, 2015, 04:52:02 AM
Yay! (For both.) Let's see. . . . . . !Hola! ?Comos esta? Disculpeme, ?Donde esta el bano?

¡Hola! Yo estoy muy bien, ¿y vos? El baño se encuentra en la otra habitaciòn (the bathroom is in the other room).

Quote(Sorry for not putting accent marks, I know they're important. . . Copy and pasting is tiring, so I thought I'd leave them just for now until I can get to a PC and use the key pad there.)

No problem! The accents are important, sure, but you don't really NEED them to talk. What I mean by that is that a lot of people seem to forget that they even exist and their absence is not going to break the meanings of your sentences. But my goal here is to teach you all guys all the ways of the Spanish language, so it is ok if you don't actually use them, even when you probably should.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 30, 2015, 05:28:46 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 30, 2015, 04:52:02 AM
Yay! (For both.) Let's see. . . . . . !Hola! ?Comos esta? Disculpeme, ?Donde esta el bano?

¡Hola! Yo estoy muy bien, ¿y vos? El baño se encuentra en la otra habitaciòn (the bathroom is in the other room).

Muy bien. !Gracias!

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 30, 2015, 05:28:46 AM

Quote(Sorry for not putting accent marks, I know they're important. . . Copy and pasting is tiring, so I thought I'd leave them just for now until I can get to a PC and use the key pad there.)

No problem! The accents are important, sure, but you don't really NEED them to talk. What I mean by that is that a lot of people seem to forget that they even exist and their absence is not going to break the meanings of your sentences. But my goal here is to teach you all guys all the ways of the Spanish language, so it is ok if you don't actually use them, even when you probably should.

Okay! (But I'll still definitely be memorizing the Alt + Enter Numbers Here codes. Could come in handy; it's just too bad you need to use the actual keypad for that.)

Skyblade

Hola, todos! Como estan ustedes? :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Skyblade on March 30, 2015, 12:31:26 PM

Hola Skyie! Yo bien, ¿vos? :)

Skyblade

Me duele mi estomago :-\ pero estoy acostumbrada a esto.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Skyblade on March 30, 2015, 08:05:09 PM
Me duele mi estomago :-\ pero estoy acostumbrada a esto.

Oh, pobrecita :(!

*Abrazo*.

Skyblade

Gracias, Sierra :) *Abrazo*

Estoy bien. Cuales cosas te gustan y no gustan sobre el Español?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skyblade on March 30, 2015, 12:31:26 PM

Umm. . . 'Hi, something. How are you today?' I think. . . . ?

Aww, lo siento, Skye. El jengibre y ginseng trabajo bien en los malestares estomacales. *Abrazos*

(I wanted to say something, so I used google Translate even though it won't help me learn nearly as much.)

Skyblade

Gracias, Corny :) Yo dije "Hi, everyone! How are you all doing?" Todos = all (when referring to people) and ustedes = you all

Creo que debe ser "trabajan bien" *cocks head*

Luftwaffles

QuoteAww, lo siento, Skye. El jengibre y ginseng trabajo bien en los malestares estomacales. *Abrazos*

That was far better than you thought it was. Pero Skyie tenìa razòn, es "trabajan bien". :)

Good notes, Skie!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skyblade on March 30, 2015, 09:45:03 PM
Gracias, Corny :) Yo dije "Hi, everyone! How are you all doing?" Todos = all (when referring to people) and ustedes = you all

Creo que debe ser "trabajan bien" *cocks head*

You're welcome!

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 30, 2015, 09:54:04 PM
QuoteAww, lo siento, Skye. El jengibre y ginseng trabajo bien en los malestares estomacales. *Abrazos*

That was far better than you thought it was. Pero Skyie tenìa razòn, es "trabajan bien". :)

Good notes, Skie!

Gracias, Sierra! Will you help me with some more words? :)

Luftwaffles

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 30, 2015, 09:54:04 PM

Good notes, Skie!

QuoteGracias, Sierra! Will you help me with some more words? :)

Sure, what would you want to learn? :)

Cornflower MM

Uh. . . . Maybe some basic conversational words? :) I'd rather like to keep up with you and Skye instead of going to Google Translate, among other reasons. :P