News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hablemos en español

Started by Skyblade, March 06, 2015, 01:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you speak Spanish?

Yes
2 (6.7%)
Kind of
14 (46.7%)
No
14 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Skyblade

No, podemos hablar de cualquier cosa, solo en espanol.

Que tal, Vilu?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

Lo tengo.

¿Es esto en cualquier lugar cerca de la correcta?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

No entiendo :P Si, yo supongo?

Vilu Daskar

Bueno, yo no sé español así que supongo que esto está muy bien entonces.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

O, usas Google Translate o algo asi? ;D

Vilu Daskar

Hickory

Quote from: Skyblade on October 12, 2015, 09:59:14 PM
O, usas Google Translate o algo asi? ;D
Google translate no muy bueno.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Creo que voy a dejar ya que no sé español.

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

Yo hablar un poco español.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

. . . . *Struggles to understand* Oh, I give up. Translation?

Hickory

He said that he speaks a little Spanish. Not enough, apparently, because he left "talk" in the infinitive form. (that is to say, he didn't conjugate it)

Cornflower MM

. . . . . Yeah, that's why me likes English. :P No conjugating verbs, no feminine or masculine verbs/nouns/I forgot. . .

Hickory

You do conjugate verbs in english. Less often, though. You still change them, as you don't always conjugate English verbs to subject as much as tense.

I talk.

I am talking.

Cornflower MM

Well, then, smartypants, I'm more comfortable with my first language.

(Still, though, I bet none of you would make sense of tombe pottaburay glissade grande jete pique pique shenay shenay shenay shenay shenay lame duck lame duck lame duck sashay step grande jete pottashaw glissage posse prep fouette fouette fouette fouette fouette fouette fouette fouette tombe pottaburay posse prep double pirouette run off. Hah!)