News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Normal Life

Started by Hickory, March 14, 2015, 08:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Hello, forum members!
After a short bout of words with the James Gryphon, I choose to make a RP similar to A Winter Wonderland. But not similar.

It' summer in Mossflower, and life is good. Otters and shrews have gone off on the first joint Hullabaloo, Redwall is preparing for the first sumer feast, and Salamandastron is in the middle of a midsummer festival.

We'll have three different places. Redwall, the Hullabaloo location (which I'll go into depth on later) and Salamandastron.
Redwallers will be generally building up to a feast, so activities include kitchen duty, harvesting in the orchard, setting up activities...
At the Hullabaloo, otter/shrewbabes enjoy the waterslide, while otterwives make plenny of 'otroot soup. This is similar to Holt Summerdell.
On the shores of Salamndastron, huge awnings have been put up. Hares scurry to and fro, preparing for the festival.

Since this isn't a quest or battle, the character sheet will have no weapons and no vermin character types or species will be used.

Here's the sheet.
Name:
Occupation (cook, standard beast, etc.):
Location(Redwall, Slamandastron, Hullabaloo):
Personality:
History(don't get teary. No grudges against vermin, orphans, etc):

NO WEAPONS!!!!!!
This RP is in the spirt of the spring season. Let's keep it that way!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Um, alright sounds good I suppose.

Name: Bonswift Le Formdo

Species: Hare

Personality: Cheerful and energetic always trying to show off and be the best at everything. Can be a little to enthusiastic at times.

History: Born and raised at Salamandastron Bonswift has yet to go on his first patrol. Passing basic training with honors he is now training as a junior officer at the mountain.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Cool! Maybe with another player we can start teh RP... we don't need many RPGers.

Delthion

I will join as soon as I am on a computer, typing on the Xbox right now!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Alright. If you don't min, could you make a character that's at the Hullabaloo or the Abbey? If we have at least one person for each location, the RP will be more diverse. But it's up to you!

Delthion

I think I am going to be pulling out of this one. So sorry!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

No, it's okay... but why? (you don't have to answer)

Delthion

I just feel stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread. ;D ;D No, I just think that I'm in enough RP's right now. But it does sound interesting, as long as there won't be any attacks or unexpected enemies it sounds great! :)

Blaggut

I'll join when my iPad isn't on the verge of a sudden, untimely death. Only a charger can save it...
~Just a soft space boi~

Givanell

Master Sagetip. I will join this RP, it sounds quite enjoyable.

Name: Esirix
Species: Squirrel
Occupation (cook, standard beast, etc.): Table Decorator
Location(Redwall, Slamandastron, Hullabaloo): Redwall
Personality:Cheerful
History(don't get teary. No grudges against vermin, orphans, etc): Lived in Mossflower Woods for most of her life before moving into Redwall Abbey for it's wonderful creatures and Fabulous Hospitality.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Blaggut

You don' really have to put what's in parenthesis there  :P
I love festivals! I'm going to one today!

Name: Barix
Species: Turtle
Personality: Grumpy, but is warm on the inside. If you look hard.
History: Used to be a cartographer, but is now retired. Lives in a small hut neat the mountain.
~Just a soft space boi~

Hickory

Alright. I'll post my character soon (I'll be Skipper/Log-a-Log) and then we can start!

Givanell

Master Blaggut.

I was not aware that I did not have to add what is in the Parenthesis, thank you for making this known to me.

Master Sagetip.

I am going to assume that my character has been accepted, and I am looking forward to starting this RP and hope that this RP will be a major success.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Hickory

Oh yes!
All characters are accepted. By the way, Givanell, I believe Blaggut meant me when he mentioned the parentesis.

Name: Skipper
Species: Otter
Loocation: Hullabaloo
Personality: Raucous, funny, enjoyable
History: (pretty self evident)

Name: Log-a-Log Gurdle
Species: Shrew
Personality: Serious, but with a wry sense of humor
History: (like every shrew)

Cornflower MM