News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Thread For Ye To Spend Time In When Ye Are Supposed To Be Doing Schoolwork

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 16, 2015, 09:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Banya

LT Sandpaw

I like how hardly anyone posts here, shows good resistance, but seriously its spring break. AT LEAST FOR ME MUHAWHAWHAW!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Yeah, I got school tabs open. But I'm here. I think I might have an issue.

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

I haven't had to do any kind of school work for a couple of years now but, I'm here when I'm supposed to be working, so...
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

Wow, I just checked your profile to see your age and I did NOT know you lived in Argentina.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 18, 2015, 03:06:29 AM
I haven't had to do any kind of school work for a couple of years now but, I'm here when I'm supposed to be working, so...
.....is that possibly schoolworking?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zuppozed tae ztudy zuppozed tae ztudy, ah'd razer be ootzoide an' muddy, Ah'd vant tae be ootzoide playin' viz ztrin'. zeze are a fev o me favourite zin'z..Except ze ztudyin'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Luftwaffles

QuoteWow, I just checked your profile to see your age and I did NOT know you lived in Argentina.

Why is it surprising? (seriously, I'd like to know) :)

Quote.....is that possibly schoolworking?

I WISH! I really miss school, man.

Wait... I messed up the wording there, didn't I?

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 19, 2015, 04:05:15 PM
QuoteWow, I just checked your profile to see your age and I did NOT know you lived in Argentina.

Quote.....is that possibly schoolworking?

I WISH! I really miss school, man.

Wait... I messed up the wording there, didn't I?
Not that I can tell.

Hickory

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 19, 2015, 04:05:15 PM

Because it's interesting to know a forum member lives in Argentina. I actually have a teacher who lived in Argentina. She teaches Spanish. I guess I should've known you lived in a Spanish speaking country, since you speak it in the Spanish Thread.

Luftwaffles

QuoteNot that I can tell.

Cool!

QuoteBecause it's interesting to know a forum member lives in Argentina. I actually have a teacher who lived in Argentina. She teaches Spanish. I guess I should've known you lived in a Spanish speaking country, since you speak it in the Spanish Thread.

That's awesome! Where did she live? (in which providence, I mean).

Hickory

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.