News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders! XIV

Started by Delthion, March 16, 2015, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

OOC: Best line ever:
"Soren also took the BLT because why not? It's free food."
ROFL
BIC:
Yes sir, everything she said is true.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

"I have one more question of Skye. If what Soren did was heroic why did you yell at him to stop?"

OOC: Sorry for not mentioning this earlier, but nice game Plugg! You were always in the funniest situations! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

OOC: Thanks, Soren! :D

IC:
Sir, back when I was flying the Italian Jet out of Sand's reach, I did not know that Soren was on my side after all, because he seemed unhelpful during the mission. It was a small misunderstanding, and I believe it did not have any dire consequences. After we crashed because Soren tripped over some soda that Sand had spilled and accidentally knocked into me, I came to better terms with him after we saw the video tape and he and I could talk it out (the engine made it hard for us to hear each other). I at first didn't say everything because I thought Soren or Sand would say it anyway, and I felt I had talked enough and should allow others to speak more. However, later I realized I had to fill in the details, sir.

I believe Sand set us up on purpose and tried to just worm his way out of the terrible mistake he made by not heeding what Soren and I said about the Porkzollis.

Please, sir, I realized that it wasn't Soren's fault. Nor was it mine, I must add.

I hope you keep in mind that we saved your life while you make your decision, which I intend to respect, sir.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

"But the only opportunity for him to perform a heroic deed was when he was dropping the pigs. You were never in reach, and afterwards you flew into a glacier. Everything had been explained before hand, I don't understand."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Quote from: MeAnyway, after Soren and I crashed, we wept because we thought you had died because of what Sand had done. But then a plane came up to us. In the midst of they teammates fighting Sand, a few of the gunmen had survived and had escaped with parachutes, found another plane, and came to us with all the equipment necessary to detroy the bomb in the carrier. We all flew to the carrier. I sprayed the "IT'sS A MAGICAL WORLD" substance to keep you safe and Soren himself destroyed the bomb before it could kill you or anyone else on the carrier, finishing the heroic task. The reason you didn't know of this, Overlord, is that the "IT'S A MAGICAL WORLD" substance is invisible and doesn't have a smell, and the part of the carrier we destroyed was far away from you. We also saw by the time on the bomb that we destroyed it and the part of the carrier it was sitting on with seconds to spare.

I hope this helps clarify things, sir, and that you heard my whole story that I said not too long ago. Another thing, Soren said in his story that he was throwing out the explosive pigs to stop them from blowing up the plane. In this way, he was heroic because he kept the pigs from destroying the Italian jet.

You may be wondering why I am suddenly so in favor of Soren. Well, saving the Overlord together creates a bond between two people unlike anything before. Earlier when I first spoke, I was still a touch angry at him because I did not understand the full story. But after he explained, I tossed away this bitterness.

IC: Really, though... (Wow I'm scared, and it's not as much for me) I won't be too upset if I get kicked out. I may be completely off here, but it seems like Soren would really like to advance to the next round.

OOC: Kill me if you want and spare Soren...though I still say it was Sand who is responsible for this.

Søren

Sir, us flying into a glacier was part my fault because I fell into Sky and kicked the controlls around too much. It pushes us off course quickly and violently. But that part was indirectly my fault.
If it wasn't for Sand, we wouldn't be in this situation.
If your going to eliminate someone, eliminate Sand. If he had never been involved with crime lords in the first place, we would have made out just fine.
OOC:
You can kill me if need be. I don't mind, and the deaths in this round are hillarious. ;D

Delthion

"Okay, I realize that, but I am wondering because you knew that Soren was performing a heroic deed with the pigs. Why were you yelling at him?"

Skyblade

OOC: Sorry, but I seriously don't remember saying that I knew Soren was performing a heroic deed with the pigs at the time it was happening :/ Can someone quote where I said that? My justification was that I didn't know that he was doing something heroic at that time, but found out later.

Delthion

OOC: Never mind, I'm getting confused myself. The round will end tomorrow evening.

Skyblade

OOC: Sorry if I made things confusing. It is a lot to take in...

IC: I agree with Soren. We both were trying to do our best to get the Italian Jet and keep it safe as well as protect you.

OOC again: I hope Sand that you understand that Soren and I are not trying to be mean... if people are targeting you, that's actually a bit of a compliment.

Anyway, as fun and interesting and cool as OO is, when we take off all the glimmer and fluff, we realize that it's just a little game, too. I hope we will all will not take things too seriously and also definitely not run into any hard feelings :)

Søren

Delthion

Quote from: Skyblade on March 26, 2015, 03:49:08 AM
OOC: Sorry if I made things confusing. It is a lot to take in...

IC: I agree with Soren. We both were trying to do our best to get the Italian Jet and keep it safe as well as protect you.

OOC again: I hope Sand that you understand that Soren and I are not trying to be mean... if people are targeting you, that's actually a bit of a compliment.

OOC: Not you at all! My fault in fact! ;D

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Hey Guys I already mentioned that they wanted to kill Delthion, I heard them in the bathroom remember ;)
BTW Gaaah I'm so confused with what's going on, I'll try to stay with your guy's story but it might not be totally correct.

BIC: My fellows were in fact simply trying to set me up for some reason. I have no idea why but Sky was clearly in league with the Porkarizi. When they came back and told me about everything they failed to mention my old friends in the Porkarizi gang but merely said your people came and spoke to us about helping the great Overlord with his carrier problems.

I had no idea there was supposed to be a Kind-of-Bombing on your carrier. I believe Sky should have realized that there was no way Mario wanted too help the Overlord. And as for the accusations about me chasing them I already mentioned that was Mario trying to kill them not me. It was because of Soren's lack of focus that Mario and his gang almost succeeded.

And it was Sky's lack of attention that got the plane covered in Magic Meal and attracted the pigs.

And as for the Orange Fanta it was left there by Sky at three hundred degrees. I checked the bottle afterwards and it had her finger prints all over it. The bottle was clearly set up for me to drop on the controls. Why she would do this I don't know but she must really want to get rid of me.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Sir, the bottle was heated to 300 degrees Celcious. It was way too ht for Sky to have planted. It must have been the Porkzollis. They have heat resistant gloves, for their hoves. I've seen them in action, when they threatened me with coals that they were holding with the gloves. Then they tried to bribe me with the sandwich. I took the sandwich, but took nothing else.
And Sand's "old friends" withen the Porkzollis are actually serual killers.

LT Sandpaw

A group of Serial killers That Soren and Sky decided to give information about your location too I might add that I am no longer affiliated with the Porkzollies as well. The overall fact is there are no more Porkzollies because I broke their leaders neck protecting Sky and Soren and yourself sir.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro