News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Sick again

Started by James Gryphon, March 18, 2015, 05:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

Hope everyone gets better soon!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Hickory

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 19, 2015, 05:08:09 AM
Get well soon, Sage :)
I'm actually not sick, but several of my friends got sick.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

Hope you get better! Being sick stinks.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on March 19, 2015, 05:16:07 PM
Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 19, 2015, 05:08:09 AM
Get well soon, Sage :)
I'm actually not sick, but several of my friends got sick.

For yer friendz zen ve 'ope zey get vell zoon!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Banya

I haven't caught it (yet), but there's something going around the dorms again.  I live in a biological weapon zone.  When I got it last fall, I was sick for 22 days.

James Gryphon

Made a more or less complete recovery from that thing. Just sneezed, though. I hate sneezing. It makes everything ache.
« Subject to editing »