News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Skyblade's Tribute

Started by Skyblade, March 23, 2015, 02:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

@Han: I'm both glad and sorry to hear that! If your ever want anyone to talk to about anything, feel free to PM me anytime :)

@Del: I maybe can understand that...

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wylder Treejumper

Hmm... I don't know about you all, but depression is just depressing for me...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

Revive so you all can read your messages again. Honestly, I'm pleased with my work here :)

Hickory

I dunno if I ever replied to this.... but I am now! Thanks a lot, Sky, you're a nice person to have around too.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Skyblade

Cornflower MM

Thank you (Possibly again), Bladey. *Hugs* That's very kind of you. I don't see why you were shy about talking to me, but . . . . Thank you. That was a nice little pick-me-up. :) You're a wonderful person, Skyie.

Also, *snorts* it's rather obvious you've never seen me IRL. . . . . . (I say that a lot, don't I.)

I really should get working on my own tribute.

Skyblade

You're very welcome, and thank you for the appreciation :)

We're probably all different IRL. I certainly am. I don't run around making people's days when I'm at school :P But people regard me as a good student, so I'm grateful for that.

Wylder Treejumper

*THIS POST IS EVIDENCE I HAVE GONE SOFT*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

-_________________________________________________-

Wylder Treejumper

I may not be punctual, but I am fastidious.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Mhera

Maybe you should rethink Wylder's tribute... ;D

Thank you again for your words, Sky. You're fantastic ;)

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah, that's probably true. After all, I'm not gone, am I.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Skyblade

Pluggblade's still a thing.

Thank you, Mhera :) You're fantastic too ;D