News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

A Thirst For Adventure

Started by ShrewsForever, March 23, 2015, 08:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where should our bold adventurers travel first?

North
South
East
West
I wanna do something else! (please specify)

Gonff the Mousethief

Name: Marshall Scottsworth
Species: Fox
Weapons(s): Axe, Bow, Sgian Dubh
Appearance: His fur is blue, and has many scars. The tip of his right ear is missing. He wears a blue tunic with a black hood and cape. Plus he wears a Raccoon hat. Oh, and his tail is missing.
Personality (the very basics): Very peppy and nice, but will be a tough warrior when needed.
Favorite color: Blue, but more like a Neptune blue, not a dark blue, ya feelin' me?
History (optional): Was born and abandoned in the north part of Dawnriver. He had to survive on his own for most of his life. He crafted all of his weapons by himself, and robbed from small villages. He got into a fight with a raccoon and skinned him, calling him his greatest enemy. With it, he created his hat which he wears as a symbol.
Strengths: Fighting, archery, and running.
Weaknesses: Awful sword wielder and can swim fast.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Riddles and Mysteries. Dislikes: Leaders and Others.
Other: He is a good fox, not the kind found in Mossflower.

Name: Acirema Feiht
Species: Raccoon
Weapons(s): Sling and Crossbow
Appearance: Has a beautiful black and white coat. She has basic colors of a raccoon. Her clothes consist of a light green tunic and very worn out sandals.
Personality (the very basics): Very quiet and doesn't like to talk. Even though she is this way, she can be very bold and head-strong.
Favorite color: The green found in the forest of Dawnriver.
History (optional): She was the daughter of a leader in a small village near the eastern edge of Dawnriver. After the village was raided, the small group who survived traveled Dawnriver. When she became of age, she left and found the group who she is with today.
Strengths: Aiming and stealth.
Weaknesses: Talking and endurance.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Peace, and being alone. Dislikes: Large Groups and fire.
Other: Notin'
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

ShrewsForever

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on March 24, 2015, 01:06:13 AM
Name: Marshall Scottsworth
Species: Fox
Weapons(s): Axe, Bow, Sgian Dubh
Appearance: His fur is blue, and has many scars. The tip of his right ear is missing. He wears a blue tunic with a black hood and cape. Plus he wears a Raccoon hat. Oh, and his tail is missing.
Personality (the very basics): Very peppy and nice, but will be a tough warrior when needed.
Favorite color: Blue, but more like a Neptune blue, not a dark blue, ya feelin' me?
History (optional): Was born and abandoned in the north part of Dawnriver. He had to survive on his own for most of his life. He crafted all of his weapons by himself, and robbed from small villages. He got into a fight with a raccoon and skinned him, calling him his greatest enemy. With it, he created his hat which he wears as a symbol.
Strengths: Fighting, archery, and running.
Weaknesses: Awful sword wielder and can swim fast.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Riddles and Mysteries. Dislikes: Leaders and Others.
Other: He is a good fox, not the kind found in Mossflower.

Name: Acirema Feiht
Species: Raccoon
Weapons(s): Sling and Crossbow
Appearance: Has a beautiful black and white coat. She has basic colors of a raccoon. Her clothes consist of a light green tunic and very worn out sandals.
Personality (the very basics): Very quiet and doesn't like to talk. Even though she is this way, she can be very bold and head-strong.
Favorite color: The green found in the forest of Dawnriver.
History (optional): She was the daughter of a leader in a small village near the eastern edge of Dawnriver. After the village was raided, the small group who survived traveled Dawnriver. When she became of age, she left and found the group who she is with today.
Strengths: Aiming and stealth.
Weaknesses: Talking and endurance.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Peace, and being alone. Dislikes: Large Groups and fire.
Other: Notin'
Accepted.

Faiyloe

Oh this looks like fun. I will probably regret taking on yet another RP but... We will see.  ;D

Name: Nutt (yes the two t's are intentional)
Age: It is unclear but but some time in the late teens or early twenty's
Species: Squirrel
Weapons(s): Claws, Sharp teeth, a small thin sharp dagger.
Appearance: Unkempt dark brown fur, one odd gold colored eye the other (The right eye) is blind silver milky white. A large scar runs from her split right ear threw her silver blind eye to her left cheek. As mentioned before her right ear is split half way down. her mouth sports a row of neat sharpened white teeth and her claws are kept sharp. She wears s ragged threadbare dark colored tunic, a snake skin belt. Fish bone necklace. A bunch of different feathers and what looks like colored bone beads on a cord  hanging behind her left ear.   
Personality (the very basics): Crazy, mood swings, Some times she can seem almost innocent and childlike, Other times it is obvious that she has seen and done things that no child ever has.
Favorite color: Red
History (optional): N/A
Strengths: quick and agile, able to move without noise if she wishes, she is a surprising good swimmer.
Weaknesses: Kind of forgetful, a very short attention span, irrational thinking.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Fish eggs and wine when she can get her paws on it (These are rare treats though). Some think that she actually likes pain weather it is hers or that of others (Though this is up for interpretation).  Dislikes: High society, restricting clothing, being restrained or confined, You might even go as far to say that she has a mild case of claustrophobia (It makes her anxious and irritable).
Other: She is insane.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

ShrewsForever

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 24, 2015, 03:21:25 AM
Oh this looks like fun. I will probably regret taking on yet another RP but... We will see.  ;D

Name: Nutt (yes the two t's are intentional)
Age: It is unclear but but some time in the late teens or early twenty's
Species: Squirrel
Weapons(s): Claws, Sharp teeth, a small thin sharp dagger.
Appearance: Unkempt dark brown fur, one odd gold colored eye the other (The right eye) is blind silver milky white. A large scar runs from her split right ear threw her silver blind eye to her left cheek. As mentioned before her right ear is split half way down. her mouth sports a row of neat sharpened white teeth and her claws are kept sharp. She wears s ragged threadbare dark colored tunic, a snake skin belt. Fish bone necklace. A bunch of different feathers and what looks like colored bone beads on a cord  hanging behind her left ear.   
Personality (the very basics): Crazy, mood swings, Some times she can seem almost innocent and childlike, Other times it is obvious that she has seen and done things that no child ever has.
Favorite color: Red
History (optional): N/A
Strengths: quick and agile, able to move without noise if she wishes, she is a surprising good swimmer.
Weaknesses: Kind of forgetful, a very short attention span, irrational thinking.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Fish eggs and wine when she can get her paws on it (These are rare treats though). Some think that she actually likes pain weather it is hers or that of others (Though this is up for interpretation).  Dislikes: High society, restricting clothing, being restrained or confined, You might even go as far to say that she has a mild case of claustrophobia (It makes her anxious and irritable).
Other: She is insane.
Accepted!

The Skarzs

Ooo! I remember her! She was in Eclipse, wasn't she?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

She is based off the same template.  ;D I made a few changes, I actually used that template for several other RP as well some not on this site.  ;D She is fun to play.  ;D

Hickory

Alright, I'm adding another character to my collection.

Name: Husk
Species: Field Vole
Weapons(s): Dagger
Appearance: Small brown vole
Personality (the very basics): reclusive
Favorite color:......
History (optional):
Strengths: Good at assasinations
Weaknesses: Not partial to teamwork
Likes/Dislikes: Dislikes others
Other: Nobody knows where his real loyalties lie...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

ShrewsForever

Accepted.

Anyway,  I'm cool with starting when I get back from the orthodontist (going to be back in an hour or two maybe) if you are.

Faiyloe

Sound good I am excited to get this show on the road.  ;D

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

ShrewsForever

Alright then, I'll go make the thread. By the way, all of our characters have met but know little about each other.

Faiyloe

Can I make a late entry?

Name: Grace Winnestra
Species: Mouse
Weapons(s): She has a frying pan hanging from her pack which can work in a pinch and she has a dagger which was loaned to her by one of the others (If you guys don't mined) but she keeps it in its sheath and wouldn't really know what to do with it in a fight anyway.   
Appearance: Light brown fur, pink nose and dark brown eyes. She is small and thin and wears a long quarter length sleeved light blue tunic and brown woven cord belt. She also has a colored wooden beaded cord bracelet around her right paw and wears a pare of brown strapped sandals.
Personality (the very basics): cheerful, optimistic most of the time, naive.
Favorite color: sky blue
History (optional): She was a city girl most of her life, her peasants where not rich but the where not poor either. She had 6 other siblings, her father was a blacksmith, but he did not just work in mettle he strove to make ever piece a work of art and people would pay a lot for his work. Her mother used to be a healer and their neighbors would still come to her for salves and remedies and things. She decided to leave home and go exploring which will probably end up being the biggest mistake of her life.
Strengths: Music, art and healing. Cooking too but she is not as good at wilderness cooking home cooking is more her style but she can make due in a pinch.
Weaknesses: She is basically useless in a battle and has minimal survival skills (Really not used to roughing it)
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: her mothers cooking, music, a good conversation. Dislikes: bugs, fighting, and bickering. 
Other:

The Skarzs

Would mountain lions be accepted animals? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

ShrewsForever

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 25, 2015, 04:19:59 PM
Would mountain lions be accepted animals? :P
Yes.

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 25, 2015, 03:36:05 PM
Can I make a late entry?

Name: Grace Winnestra
Species: Mouse
Weapons(s): She has a frying pan hanging from her pack which can work in a pinch and she has a dagger which was loaned to her by one of the others (If you guys don't mined) but she keeps it in its sheath and wouldn't really know what to do with it in a fight anyway.   
Appearance: Light brown fur, pink nose and dark brown eyes. She is small and thin and wears a long quarter length sleeved light blue tunic and brown woven cord belt. She also has a colored wooden beaded cord bracelet around her right paw and wears a pare of brown strapped sandals.
Personality (the very basics): cheerful, optimistic most of the time, naive.
Favorite color: sky blue
History (optional): She was a city girl most of her life, her peasants where not rich but the where not poor either. She had 6 other siblings, her father was a blacksmith, but he did not just work in mettle he strove to make ever piece a work of art and people would pay a lot for his work. Her mother used to be a healer and their neighbors would still come to her for salves and remedies and things. She decided to leave home and go exploring which will probably end up being the biggest mistake of her life.
Strengths: Music, art and healing. Cooking too but she is not as good at wilderness cooking home cooking is more her style but she can make due in a pinch.
Weaknesses: She is basically useless in a battle and has minimal survival skills (Really not used to roughing it)
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: her mothers cooking, music, a good conversation. Dislikes: bugs, fighting, and bickering. 
Other:
Accepted.