News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

51!

Come on girls, Russa can't fight us alone.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Luftwaffles

Søren

Luftwaffles

45!

It was great, actually. I finally got some peace (I really needed that).

How was yours? :)

Søren

44!
Eh, alright. Didn't get much productive done, but it wasn't bad. And I saw a few good YouTube videos, so I'm alright. 8)

Luftwaffles

43!

You are a teenager and it's Saturday. You should feel proud of that fact 8)

Søren

43!
Heheheheh actually it's about to be Sunday here. I would sleep, but I don't want to waste the 30 minutes of ad free listening Spotify gave me for watching that commercial. ::)

Luftwaffles

Well, technically it is Sunday here as well, but you got the idea. And yes, that sounds like a really good deal.

Søren

41!
;D
Hey, what kind of music do you like? I'm not sure if I've asked that before...

Luftwaffles

No, you didn't :) I like ballads, pop and heavy metal (I bet you didn't see that coming ;D). You?

Søren

No, not the ballad part. ;D
Any particular groups you like?