Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Luftwaffles

95!

Hi Wot! I'm fine, thank you. How are you, my sweet friend? :)

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

93!

And how are you, my awesome friend? :P

Søren

92!
Maybe a mild case of whatever causes your stomach to move around when you eat too much too fast, but besides that, perfectly fine.
You? :)

Mhera

Søren

Luftwaffles

91!

Oh! You should totally get some rest, then. I hate it when my stomach decides to play that one on me :P

Hi Mhera! How is it going? :)!

Mhera

92!

Fine, thanks. Just procrastinating here for a few more minutes before I have to go do real life stuff. :)

Luftwaffles

91!

Best of luck with your projects, then :)

Søren

@Sierra I plan too very soon. ;)
@Mhera Sooooooooooooo, whatcha procrastinating to not do?

Luftwaffles

Mhera

@Soren: Sleep :P More accurately, get ready for tomorrow. I've still got to schedule all my school stuff.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.