Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

89!

I'm dealing with a little flu, but it's nothing I can't handle :) Ya?
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

88!
I'm ok. Sorry to hear about that.

Luftwaffles

87!

Nah, it's really ok, actually... this kind of stuff really puts me in the mood for doing stuff... I think that I'm going to post about some characters while I'm under the effects of a massive amount of coffee ;D You watched Star Wars tonight, didn't ya?

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

86!
Yes, we're building hype for The Force Awakens. Got Episode 1 under our belt. Get the worst done early. ;D
I still don't see how the like 15 year old Padme could possibly like the 7 year old Anakin.....

Luftwaffles

85!

Dude, I haven't seen any of that since 2003, I think... I really need to go back and check out some of that stuff. I kid you not when I say that I don't remember anything about neither of the films. But I think that I liked the "Panthom Menace" better than the second one.

Søren

Yeah, Darth Maul was WAYYY better then Dooku, IMHO. 3 was the best of the prequel trilogy. 6 was the best overall I think.

Luftwaffles

84!

I'm still having troubles remembering any of that :P But you are getting me curious :)

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Luftwaffles

Søren

Luftwaffles

Søren

Luftwaffles

Banya