News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

44!

I love highschool, I'm just balancing everything. Plus I got a tumblr which takes a lot of your time away!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Luftwaffles

43!

Cool! What's about? (The Tumblr I mean XD).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

redwallgurl

44!

Well Tumblr is just a blog website basically and I like to follow a lot of social justice, fandom, and funny blogs. It's just for me so it has no aesthetic or something like that.

Luftwaffles

43!

Let me reword that a bit, I meant what was your own tumblr about :P

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

redwallgurl

44!

My bad, no worries. It's mainly a Johnlock blog along with social issues blog. Doesn't really enter into my private life that much. Do you have a tumblr?

Luftwaffles

43!

As a matter of fact yeah, I do have one but I haven't updated it since 2013 (just checked... woah!).

redwallgurl

44!

Wow! Well if you ever become active again pm me your username!

Luftwaffles

43!

I will do it right now, so you can laugh at some of the labels and things that are posted there :P! (I'm serious... some of that stuff... XD).

redwallgurl

Luftwaffles

redwallgurl

Luftwaffles

redwallgurl

44!

Alright I'm logging off for now so I hope the girls manage to win this!

Luftwaffles

Rainshadow

44!

Ah, you two with your Johnlock and your funny stuff blogs.  Lol, my own blog is mainly anime and Dragon Age stuff right now, with a side of cats and social issues.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!