News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Yes, and unfortunately, so are James and Leatho. Oh, what could have been..... ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

17!

That arguable... their big numbers are because their posts are worth five times more than ours. We could smash them in a fair battle.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Yes, and they did mention a possible rule change. Maybe we'll have a chance if their number-to-post ratio goes down. ;D

Luftwaffles

15!

Really? Cool. Yeah, I have no doubt that we could win a fair battle... I mean, this is fair and we haven't lost a match.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Good point. Have you checked out the old matches before you started this? We were getting slaughtered. Me and Del had us in the 20s, but the girls mounted a comeback to win at 200. There were 4 or 5 girls at a time to one guy, so we lost several times.

Luftwaffles

13!

Yeah, I did. It seems like a certain mod was specially good at winning this for the girls. Although, I haven't seen all matches (it seems like there were more than two topics, although I can be wrong) but you guys managed to win some of them for the guys in the meantime.

But scratch that, now you have me! A guy with a girly name... isn't that prophetic or what? ;D

Søren

;D ;D
I'm not sure about the other matches, I think they were formatted differently or something.

Luftwaffles

11!

Mmm, I will have to take a look then.

Søren

10!
Apparently, each topic is one round, and it's locked when one side wins. So it would be several topics instead of one master topic, like we have now.

Luftwaffles

9!

Question is... would I be crazy enough to fly thru several pages on several topics of pointless numeric battles with little-to-no-conversation? Yes, I would.

Søren

Luftwaffles

Søren

Luftwaffles

Søren