Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

44!

No, you wouldn't *gets mad for no apparent reason* ;D
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Luftwaffles

Søren

Luftwaffles

Søren

Luftwaffles

Søren

It's a identity disk, from TRON and TRON: Legacy. In TRON, your a computer and all the people are "programs". Except "users" who are humans who've found a way to be inside the computer. This is a scene between Sam Flynn (a user) and Rinzler (a really, REALLY cool program). The identity disks are also weapons:

Luftwaffles

34!

Cool! Thanks for the detailed explanation!

Søren

AKA: "Gosh, WILL HE JUST STOP TYPEING?!?!" ;D ;D

Luftwaffles

32!

Jajaja ;D But no, I really appreciated it :)

Mhera

Luftwaffles