News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

87!

You are lucky, I'm bored ALL the time, but I think that the last time I was envious of someone was when I was ten or something... that's definitely a feeling I'm not looking forward to regain.

A month? Mmm.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

How are you bored all the time?  There's always something to do.
Just. One. Month.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

86!

@Baña: It's hard to explain. I'm always full of energy and, aside for carpentry and sports, nothing drains that energy from me, so I get bored :P

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Luftwaffles

84!

Hey Soren, have you ever had to replace the screen on a Laptop? I'm kind of having troubles with that last part :P

Søren

Thankfully no. I don't envy your task....

Luftwaffles

Søren

Luftwaffles

80!

Honestly... is not THAT hard, it's just a precise job that you CAN'T mess up at all... but other than that, it's actually kind of fun (as long as you don't break the new screen, then you should probably commit suicide ;D).

Søren

What was wrong with your old screen?

Luftwaffles

78!

It's not mine, it belongs to one of our clients. But anyway, the computer FELL FROM A TABLE (seriously?) and now it's kind of completely ruined, aniquilated, done for...

Under normal circumstances, you should at least being able to see some parts of the screen, but you can't see a darn thing here, and when I tried to plug the thing to a TV, it returned an error message. It is a shame, it is a really neat-looking computer, with dark red tones and a polished black surface that I actually envy. If my efforts prove fruitless, I would at least try to save some parts...

Søren

I see. Your clients? What kind of business do you run?

Luftwaffles

76!

I work for a small company that does all kinds of technical support and repairs/builds/optimizes computers for other companies. Most of the time it's just removing malware and stuff, but every once in a while you get jobs like this one.

The only good thing is that I can get on here while doing stuff.

Søren

Well, that's a good upside. And it sounds like your area of expertise.
75!