News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

The instruments must have malfunctioned during those measurements. It really is 160.

Wylder Treejumper

We replaced those instruments. The result is most definitely 159.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

You must have gotten the generic brand instruments; economical but not accurate. The reading really should be 160.

Wylder Treejumper

Our instruments have been evaluated by an independent auditor and certified as accurate. It is your obviously erroneous methods which produce inaccurate results. The true value is 159.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

Your independent auditor is faulty. It's 160.

Wot, wot!

Now class, the correct answer is 200, but for now it can be 161  :D
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Wylder Treejumper

My independent auditor has been certified by the Federal Government.

Oh, wait... That means nothing.

My experiment has been duplicated on many different platforms. It is obviously accurate. The correct outcome is- oh, wait. My experiments have noted a change in value. The correct outcome is 160.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Wot, wot!

Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Wylder Treejumper

Yah, go boil your head. My instruments detected a change in value, I tell you. The accurate answer is 160!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Mhera

Go boil your instruments. It's 161.

Wot, wot!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

I do. It is a very effective sanitization technique. Boiling and then a rub down with weak hydrochloric acid, careful calibration and regulated use make my perfectly accurate instruments inform me the answer is 160.

Unfortunately, I must retire now. Remember, the answer is 160.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

Ah ha! I have detected a change. The correct telemetry states that the answer is 158.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington